wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


October 1, 2011 // 10:38 PM

I feel sick right now. :( I have a headache and i feel so bloated for some reason. Wah. :(((((((( FEELING SO HELPLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. I should sleep early tonight but there's too much work to do. *sigh

I went to the library with Julia and Lisa today. JULIA LOOKS SO CUTE WITH BRACES. She looks 10 years younger.. ok, that's too much. SHE LOOKS SIGNIFICANTLY YOUNGER. SO KEWT. HAHAHAHA. She got her eyebrows waxed for the first time and i recorded it. I planned to upload it on Facebook but i think everyone would get bored of it cos you can hear is Julia saying OH YEAH and me giggling. She looked ridiculous. LOLOLOL.

It did not end up as a very productive study session cos most of the time we were eating and talking. I did around three questions in total... great. LMAO. I have two pages of questions left to do. Wah, there is too much work especially for english. I cbf for that shit. LOL. Eff da world. TOO MUCH WORK. WAAAH, JUST GONNA COMPLAIN AND NOT DO IT LIKE I ALWAYS DOOOOO.

OMFG, THE FUNNIEST THING JUST HAPPENED. HAHAHAHAHA. Well, since i've been feeling bloated... idk, i have this weird feeling in my throat that makes me want to vomit but i don't. HAHAHAHA. THEN MY MUM COMES OUT AND SAYS TO ME 'ARE YOU OKAY? WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING?' What have you been doing means... have you been having sex? ARE YOU PREGNANT? HAHAHAHAHAHAKJSDHSAJHDSAHSAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. WDF. THEN I WAS LIKE, 'WTF MUM.' HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. SHE REPLIES 'I'M NOT READY FOR MORE BABIES.' OMFG. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAJSDHDKAJHDADA. HAHAHAHAHAHAHSDKJAHDA. WDF. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Ok. Funny story of the day. Okay, now she won't stop saying 'so scary'. HAHAHAHA. ROFLMAO. I would never be dumb to do that and if i were ever dumb enough to do so, i'd at least be protected. HAHAHA. Ffs woman. HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA. HAHAHAJKDSHAJHDA. Wtf, seriously. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. One day she laughs at me and says that i'll never get a boyfriend, then the next she thinks i've been sleeping around.