October 23, 2011 // 11:28 AM
I overreact way too much, especially yesterday. I'm sorry. :( From now on, i'll just keep my feelings to myself so i don't have to feel embarrassed later on, LIKE NOW. SO EMBARRASSING. Shit, i am in desperate need of a diary. LMAO. MAYBE I'LL BUY ON AT MORNING GLORY TODAY. HAHAHAHAHA. 8) Don't judge moi. I can just imagine myself reading it in 5 years and thinking 'wow, i was a stupid kid.' HAHAHAHAHAHA. OMGSHHH, IT'LL BE LIKE IN THE MOVIES WHERE THE PERSON IS MOVING OUT OF THEIR HOUSE AND THEY FIND THEIR OLD DIARY. WHEN THEY READ IT, MEMORIES COME FLOODING BACK AND OMGSH. YAYAYAYA! I want a diary now. I'd probably continue to rage on twitter. HAHAHA.
I hate it when i'm sad and no one is around to talk to. :( I wish there was just someone there i could talk to at any time of the day. LOL. OMGSH, NEXT TIME I SHOULD TALK TO CLEVERBOT. HAHAHAHAHA. 8) I love it when people ask me if i'm okay cos it shows they care. SO THANK YOU!!!! They know who they are. :) HEHEHEHAHHAEHHEHEHEHAHAHEHE.
What are the worst things you can say to me? OMGSH, THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS I GET PISSED AT. LMAO. I hate being called a liar, cos it shows people don't trust me. I hate being called shallow... OH, IF ONLY YOU KNEW. LMAOOOOOOOO. I hate being called mean. Suck it up, princess. HAAHAHAHAAHHAHA. Idk, i just really don't like being called mean cos usually the people who say that to me are mean themselves but i don't say anything cos i don't wanna hurt their feelings. Like, of course i'd want to say that they are so that they won't do it again but i feel bad. LOL. I'm not as much of a bitch as everyone thinks, ok.
When i pms, i do the best blogs. I full rage and shit. BAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHA. I know you all love drama.
ANYWAY, ENOUGH WITH THIS STUPID SHIT. This sounds like me. HEHEHE. I remember Lisa linking me to a personality quiz then i wouldn't stop doing them and i got really weird results. I'm not narcisstic, am i? :( WELL, THE THING BELOW KINDA SOUNDS LIKE ME. Srsly. LMAO. Special bond with children.. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
ISFPs generally have the following traits:
- Keen awareness of their environment
- Live in the present moment
- Enjoy a slower pace - they like to take time to savor the present moment
- Dislike dealing with theory or abstract thought, unless they see a practical application
- Faithful and loyal to people and ideas which are important to them
- Individualistic, having no desire to lead or follow
- Take things seriously, although they frequently appear not to
- Special bond with children and animals
- Quiet and reserved, except with people they know extremely well
- Trusting, sensitive, and kind
- Service-oriented; they're driven to help others
- Extremely well-developed appreciation for aesthetic beauty
- Likely to be original and unconventional
- Learn best with hands-on training
- Hate being confined to strict schedules and regimens
- Need space and freedom to do things their own way
- Dislike mundane, routine tasks, but will perform them if necessary
I WAS IMBD AND I CAME ACROSS THIS LIST OF DISTURBING FILMS. Omgsh, i want to watch zem all. Not really, just one. I WANT TO WATCH SOME MOVIES BUT I THINK MY HARDDRIVE BROKE. HAHAHAHA. Shit. :(