wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


October 8, 2011 // 9:32 PM

The past few days have been so shit. LOL. So pretty much i wake up at 10 every morning, get out of bed to brush my teeth and eat breakfast. Then i go back to bed and watch tv. LMAO, i eventually fall asleep at around 2 and wake up at 4 then do nothing. The life of a fat shit... seriously. I have been watching The Doctors lately and i've learnt a few things. I think my metabolism is pretty good at this point in my life but apparently as you get older your metabolism slows down and you get fat so you have to exercise. EFF YOU WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Srsly,
srsly, srsly?!!?!?!?!?! Come on. LOL. :( Oh well, life is life.

I just came home from Wendy's thank you dinner!!!! YAY!!! She shouted us, even when we attacked her she found her way to the counter. LOL. THIS MEANS WE ALL HAVE TO GET HER A GOOD BIRTHDAY PRESENT. (A) I thought it was fun... hehe. Angela came which was a huge surprise. LOL. I SAT RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE TV AND THEY PLAYED BEYONCE'S CONCERT DVD. Oh mah gad. That woman has a beautiful bodyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. SHE HAS A BEAUTIFUL EVERYTHING, even without make up. Omg, she is my dream woman. LMAO. I swear she did not wear chicken fillets. YOU'RE ALL JUST JEALOUS. LOL. Anyway, i was so full after eating and i actually wanted to explode. :( The cake Wendy brought was nice as well but i couldn't appreciate it cos i was just too full. :(

OMG, WHEN I GOT INTO THE CAR MY COUSIN TOLD ME HE BOUGHT US A PS3. SERIOUSLY, WDF MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He bought us an xbox 360 before as well. What is wrong with him!!! LOL. BITCHES BE CRAZYYYYYYYYYYY. He couldn't have bought it at a worser time cos year 12 is about to start. :( OH WELLLLLLLLLLLL.

I went stationary shopping today and i bought a whiteboard!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO USE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, NOT REALLY. I bought a shitload of folders for only two dorrar so yay for me. I feel like i'm missing something though... this is always happens. :( I am not ready to start year 12. :'( SDHADJALKD

I still haven't finished reading the speeches but i'm gonna dedicate my whole day tomorrow to finishing that shit off!!!! :( I'm not excited for school... at all. Well, FOR NOW I'M JUST GONNA WATCH JERSEY SHORE AND DO MY TUTOR HOMEWORK. :(