wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


October 17, 2011 // 8:57 PM



Reblogged this off Anne! I just want to say that BEYONCE IS THE QUEEN! She is the symbol of POWER AND SEX. I aspire to be like her. She is definitely my role model and my inspiration. However, instead of taking into the music industry im taking POWER AND SEX into the commerce industry ! HELL YEAH ! LET ME HEAR YOU SAY HELLL YEAHHH!!

Shit, Margaret is so funny and it unfreakingbelievable. LMAO.

I have barely anything on my to do list today so i decided to take a nap after school but i ended up waking up 7 so i wasted so much time. Damn it. LOL. I ALWAYS FEEL SO GROSS AFTER A NAP. I DON'T KNOW WHY. MAYBE IT'S JUST ME. :(

Mr Hancock actually teaches now. THIS IS SUCH A RELIEF. LOL. I think he's actually pretty good. HEHE. Omg, everyone's so smart and i feel really intimidated. Like, you look around the room and all you think is 'I DEFINITELY DON'T BELONG HERE.' Oh well, i can just leech off their answers. HAHAHA.

It's so hard to pay attention in physics cos i have perfect view of Michael Dinh. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I sound like a creep but i always stare at him and end up laughing. He's so mysterious and evil. HOWEVER, IT'S NO LONGER FUN AND GAMES WHEN HE CATCHES YOU COS HE DOES KINDA AN EVIL, PEDO FACE. Anyway, I drew a small penis on Summerscales' arm today and coincidentally enough it was yellow. Then Vanessa slapped me for representing my people poorly. Speaking of penis, Julia says she loves chinese sausage.

YAY!!!! VIVIAN TEXTED ME RANDOMLY OUT OF NOWHERE TODAY AND IT WAS PROBABLY 2 TEXTS WORTH. Omg, such a good text to wake up to. HEHEHE. It turns out she just wanted to get rid of her credit. DAMN BITCH. OMGSH, SHE WANTS TO EAT CREPES. FINALLY SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO EAT CREPES WITH ME. :D :D :D

I FEEL SO FREEEEEEEEE COS I DON'T HAVE TUTOR HOMEWORK TO DO. HEHEHEHEHE. My plan is working very well.

SHIT, PHARREL IS HOT. LOL. Oh mah gad.