wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


October 24, 2011 // 7:05 PM



SO, I WAS TOLD TODAY I CAN'T GET LIPS LIKE DUONG ON MY JACKET COS LIPS APPARENTLY SOUNDS SEXUAL. Uh, i don't get it... it's like she's trying to think really hard to make something dirty out of it. LOL, she better explain to me tomorrow and if it's what i think, then it's gonna be awkward. The only sexual thing i can think of is vag lips. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. why would i compare to my vagina like sugar? Idk man, that woman is sick. Lisa can't get lisadoesntlai cos lai sounds like 'lay' which is also sexual.... UH. She is messed UPPPPPPPPPPPPPP. Seriously, we didn't even have bad intentions... WE'RE INNOCENT PEOPLE. :( I'm gonna be quite sad if i end up with dugong...

I survived the day without sweat patches.. well, visible sweat patches. HAHA. I remember one really hot summer day where we had to run for the train and when we got to the train, Kokkinis was covered in sweat. We went to sit down and she wouldn't take off her bag.. there was a reason for that. HAHAHAHAHA. THOSE WERE THE DAYS.

Some people in my group want to go trick or treating and then watch Paranormal Activity 3. I wouldn't mind watching it... like, i've never watched an actual scary movie before cos i'm a pussy but there's always that temptation, yknow? I kinda don't wanna go cos i wanna stay home and do mah homeworkz + i'm too lazy to dress up. ROFLMAO. Mostly cos i'm too lazy. EFF DAT. SOZ.

I'm eating the lettuce we harvested today. 8) It doesn't taste very nice atm cos i put too much soy sauce. HAHAHA. MY MUM APPROVES OF THE LETTUCE. Dat qt.

FROZEN BERRIES ARE SO NICE TO EAT ON A HOT DAY. OMGSH. AT JUICE, OMGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH. I really like apple juice and pineapples. Omg, i'm having cravings now. HAHAHA. I am always up for cake. Omgshsfkdjfslj.f.fdsfksldkfdf.sd

MY WORST SUBJECT RIGHT NOW IS PROBABLY MATHS. Omgsh, it's so hard to catch up on cos if you didn't do your homework then you're doomed. :( Waaaaah, i'm gonna go do my maffs hw now. :( SUCK MY PIXIE DICK.

2 BROKE GIRLS COMES OUT TOMORROW AND I CAN'T WATCH TILL FRIDAY. Omg, i hope i can do this. PROJECT RUNWAY IS ALREADY OUT THEN RINGER... OMG... i can't handle this.

TIME TO DO MY HOMEWORK AND READ THAT SELF HELP BOOK MARGARET GAVE ME... 'positive and practical ways to overcome stress, negative emotions and self defeating behaviour using CBT' OMG, this sounds like the book for me.