wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


November 17, 2011 // 10:21 PM
... AND A PARTRIDGE IN A PEAR TREE



Only one line of this song has been stuck in my head all day... and i sang it all day. Wtf is a partridge?! HAHAHA. I think i really annoyed Margaret when i sang in her ear and i accidentally spat into her noodles. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA. Now she has a little bit of me inside of her.... AHAHASKDAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAJSDADKJDSKJD. Ok, i stop. HAHAHA.

I had to go to cranchy cranch's class today. WAAAAAAAH, WE HAD THE HOLMES SO WE DID NUFFAAAANNNGGGZZZZ. To think i was so eager to go to maths class today. HAHAHA. Aw, it's so sad moving after i began to like rawsy rawson. Our class was actually really chill, especially with Yvy's water incident... even he laughed. HAHAHA. Well, i'm dropping art so i'll probably end up back in my old class and then... NO MORE OFFFLINEEEE FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Aw, i don't want to leave trotter's class. He's too nice. HAHAHA. He was sad that everyone left and there were only 7 people in class. :( He mentioned having CAKE on Mondays... DAMN ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. Oh welll, what can you do? :(

I'm really stuck on eco. I think my essay sounds like shit right now... OH BALLS. LOL. I HAVE TO FINISH BY MIDNIGHT TOMORROW.. OH EM GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE... i should write everything down as dot points then put it all together tomorrow... OMGSSSHHH, geniusssss.

Vvn told us some jokes today... they weren't as funny until i read them. Now my ag class thinks i'm a loser. :( I was laughing my ass off then Schippers told me to read it out and when i finally did, someone said 'is that it?' EUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURGGGGGH. HOW ABOUT SUCKING MY BALLS, BITCH? It's so lame that it's funny!!! THEN I STOLE HER BOOK AT LUNCH AND REALLY ANNOYED MARGE WITH SOME HILARIOUS JOKES. HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA. My singing too... i never sing so she should see it as a priviledge as opposed to a nuisance. HEHEHE.

I can't wait for swimming carnival!!! I haven't memorised my lines yet, i'll get to practicing. Sorry Anne. I really want to watch pokemon now. :((((



Time to get back to work... -sigh-