wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


November 20, 2011 // 12:40 AM
Don't make excuses.

So apparently i have three friend requests and 24 notifications on Facebook... WHY DO PEOPLE WANT ME WHEN I'M NOT ON FACEBOOK? IT HASN'T EVEN BEEN A WEEK YET. IMAGINE WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN LESS THAN 4 WEEKS? OH MAAAAAAAAH GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDD. I am going crazaaaaaaaaaaaaaye.

I hate it when people lie to me. LIES HURTS MORE THAN THE TRUTH, especially when you know that person is lying. Why do people lie anyway? It's not to protect someone's feelings. That is complete and utter bullshit. Lying is used to protect yourself. Lying is selfish. Well, in my case it is... HAHA. Yeah, you probably don't know that i'm talking about you but okay.

Sometimes i think you are the reason why i sometimes feel like i hate everyone but no, it's not everyone... it's just you.

People who get mad at me cos i ignored them. Excuse me, bitch. You do that all the time so i hope you feel the pain, you cunt. People who act like they're sooooo nice and caring but it's all just an act. People, you suck. LOL. People who are arrogant... what can i say? THE MORE ARROGANT YOU ARE, THE MORE JOY PEOPLE GAIN FROM WATCHING YOU FALL FLAT ON YOUR FACE. So, don't be arrogant.

I GIVE UP TOO EASILY. WAAAAAAAH.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING UP THIS LATE. I HATE MY ECO ESSAY. THE STRUCTURE IS SHIT. NO ONE HAS SAID ANYTHING GOOD ABOUT IT. IT'S WORTH 25%. I HAVE NOT FINISHED. I LOVE TO COMPLAIN SO SUCK MY DICK, BITCHES. OH MAH GAD. I AM GOING CRAYCRAY. I AM STILL HORRIBLE AT MATHS. SO MANY ASSESSMENTS. I THINK I AM PANICKING. NO TUTORING TOMORROW SO YAY.

HM, IF I WAKE UP AT 7, BE READY TO WORK BY 8:30... FINISH MY ECO ESSAY BY 12, EVERYTHING SHOULD BE FINE. SPEND AN HOUR AND A HALF PERFECTING IT THEN PRACTICE WRITING. WOOHOO. THEN MATHS ALL NIGHT.

I see no point in typing up ag notes as Mr Schippers does spoon feed us the answers. The only reason why i would type them up is it is reasonably neater and better to look at but other than that, no point.

I really should blog more often before i go to bed cos it's the time where i'm all coocoo and my thoughts are all scrambled, making it much more fun to read.

I want to do well in my assessments but i haven't even started to study properly. I want to get a hot body but i don't want to exercise. I want to show my parents i love them but i do crap in school and i am a lazy shit. I want to be rich but i don't want to work. I am the living definition of an unsuccessful person, as the quote goes (which is written on my whiteboard), the difference between a successful person and other is not lack of will or lack of strength, but rather lack of will. Yep, that is me.

I SHOULD JUST WRITE ABOUT ALL THE QUOTES ON MY WHITEBOARD.

Well, just another... oh ho ho. The surest way not to fail is to determine to succeed. Well, i am neither determined nor motivated and i have a low self esteem so... living in a box here i come.

I think this has been quite a depressing post, this is nowhere near as the sad thoughts that are in my head on a Saturday night or Sunday morning. HAHAHAHAHA. But, please, do enjoy.