wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


November 9, 2011 // 6:54 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANTHONY!


I sometimes feel like i annoy Anne a lot. Please tell me if i'm too needy. HAHAHAHAHAHA. I think i am actually cozmicpigeon's number one fan. I got REALLY excited when she told me she mentioned me on her blog. I did tell her during tutor to blog and mention me... BUT SHE ACTUALLY HAD A REASON TO MENTION ME SO WOOHOO!!! I can be quite philosophical... cos, to your surprise, i think quite a lot... maybe even too much. IT'S NOT LIKE... THINKING ABOUT SCHOOL AND SHIT BUT PONDERING ON LIFE. AHAHAHAHAHA. I am a complex soul. BAHAHAHAHA.

I wonder who reads my blog... i found about a new reader yesterday and i'm not very happy about that. I know my blog is on public and shit but like... idk, i'd prefer my friends just read my blog than random strangers. ANNE WANTED TO MAKE HER BLOG PRIVATE AND IT SEEMS LIKE A GOOD IDEA FOR ME TOO. I'm not sure about it yet though cos it can be such a hassle. I hate having to watch what i say... POINT IS, you know who you are... i don't appreciate you reading my blog. Idgaf if you think i'm a bitch. Good, no point reading a bitch's blog, right?

If someone pisses me off, every single thing they say or do will annoy me. I HATE IT WHEN I'M HALFWAY THROUGH BLOGGING THEN SOMEONE PISSES ME OFF AND IT TOTALLY KILLS MY MOJO. So, to the annoying bitches out there... suck my massive bear cock. This applies to how i'm feeling right now btw. YOU'RE LUCKY I FORGIVE PEOPLE VERY QUICKLY. LOL. You'd all hate me if i didn't forgive ya'll or else i'd end up being a bitch 24/7.

DEODORANT TOTALLY WORKS. HAHAHAHAHA. It's been so hot lately and I HAVE NOT NOTICED ANY SWEAT PATCHES. HALLLELUUJAAAAAAAAAH!!!

I LOVE ENGLISH NOW!!! I can focus more cos the air con is on. HAHAHA. I AM A POET.

So there's this facebook group about finding out about something that you didn't know. I didn't understand it to its full extent till today. :(

NO MATHS TOMORROW!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! FEELING SO HAPPPPPPPPPPPY!

I was feeling quite depressed about maths a moment ago but just now I WROTE ALL THESE MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES ON MY WHITEBOARD NOW I'M READY TO DO WORK, WHICH IS KIND OF LATE COS IT'S ACTUALLY 12:05 RIGHT NOW. IT'S MY BROTHER'S BIRTHDAY TODAY!! :o WEWWWW. WORKWORKWORK