wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


November 18, 2011 // 7:13 PM

Happy birthday, Wendy!!! I hope you loved the Mexican wave!!! AWW, i thought it was so cute most of the grade got to do that for her! NGAW! YAY! I can't wait for her birthday dinner tomorrow!!! PARTAAAYYYZZZZZ... before assessments. Btw, the picture above has nothing to do with Wendy or her birthday, i just thought it was hilarious.

Looking at all these gifs and pictures of Mr Chow on tumblr has helped me realise that he is my ideal man. HAHAHAHA.

Omgsh, i just remembered Vivian walking backwards into Vanessa and she full shaked/shivered/idek then got her food all over Vanessa. HAHAHASHJDKASJHDAKHDAS. WATCHING HER STUMBLE IN SLOW MOTION... SDFDSOHFSOHOHOHOHOHOHAHHAHAHAAAAHAHSDLKADJA. Oh Vivian.

I will learn the lyrics to 12 days before Christmas twelve days before Christmas. At first i typed Christie instead of Christmas... whoops. THEY'RE SIMILIAR.

So we practiced the hat dance and i don't remember anything so i always follow Danielle but she always does it wrong. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Love you. Julia is the best though, that's probably why she's in the centre. HAHAHAHAHAHAA......... oh my gosh. I thought she was just joking around but it turns out she was serious when dancing. HAHAHAHA. QTTTTTTTTT! Sometimes i can't take her seriously.

I tried singing to Margaret today and then she started singing to sing EVERYTIME WE TOUCH. That's a bit inappropriate Margaret!!! HAHAHAHAHA. I don't know why she calls me Chrit... normal people would call me Chris... she probably chose Chrit cos it rhymes with clit. LMAO.

I hate owing people money. This is so sad. LOL. :((((((((((((((((((((

My mum can't stop asking if i have a boyfriend. Argh. I can't help that i have come to a point in my life where i've blossomed into a beautiful flower. I should really just tell her i'm a lesbian cos she honestly asks me everyday. LOL.

Eco is such a pain in the ass but i think i will finish my essay tomorrow morning... which is much earlier than usual. HAHAHA. (A) TOO MANY TABS. TOO LAGGGGGYYY.WAAAAH.

Omg, i hate having the same name as someone else. :( Genevieve would always laugh at me when i got confused in art and then she's all like:

This reminds me... I FEEEEL SOOOO FREEEEEEEEE! I HANDED IN MY DROPPING SHEET OR WHATEVZ AND YAAAAAAAY!!!!! NO MORE ART! NO MORE OFFLINE!!! YAY TO FREE PERIODDDDDDSSSSS. WEEEEEEEEWWW!!! PARTAYEEEEE!!! RAISIN' DA ROOOOOOOF! Liza is also dropping senior science so she'll be with me!!! YAAAAY!! How excitingz.

OH NOOOOOOOOOO. I HAVE TO SEE ESJAAK ON MONDAY DURING AG AND OH MAH GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH. I THINK WE HAVE PRAC THAT DAY. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.