wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


November 7, 2011 // 9:26 PM

I don't think we appreciate time enough. We're always like 'I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS WEEK TO BE OVER!!!!!' but sometimes we forget to realise that, essentially, AT THIS VERY MOMENT WE'RE ALL DYING. LOL. So yah. EPIPHANY MUCH? AHAHAHAHAHA.

SPEAKING OF SUDDEN REALISATIONS, i can't explain my constant mood swings. :( I DON'T EVEN HAVE MY PERIOD, oh mah gad. I am a crazy bitch.

Well, following my study timetable didn't work out so well cos i got distracted AND had a nap. Naps are so evil. I should start sleeping earlier and experience more than 2 red stages a night. AHAHAHAHA. :( Maybe this is why i'm so dumb.

OMGSH! SOPHIEA BOUGHT ME A PACER!!! YAYYYYY!!!! She actually remembered and followed through with what she said. :'DDDDD I DIDN'T KNOW SHE WOULD ACTUALLY BUY IT!! YAYYYY!!!!!! HOW KIND. I don't even care if it's fifty cents!! YAAAAAY!!! :D YVY ALSO BOUGHT US SLURPEES THIS MORNING!!! WOOOOOO!! What a good day. ON TOP OF THAT, I GOT A GOOD PERSON FOR KK. YAY!!! I just have to decide what to get her first...

Liza keeps telling me she needs to take a shit so i think i'm going to end up living a really long time cos i usually laugh for ages after she tells me. LAUGHING PROLONGS YOUR LIFE, ALRIGHT? DON'T BE LOOKING AT ME ALL WEIRDLY LIKE I'M A FREAK. Just wait till i'm 100 and you'll be dead. WON'T BE LAUGHING ANYMORE, WILL YA? Damn hoes.

OMG, APPARENTLY SUBWAY IS OPEN? OMGSH, I NEED TO BUY SOME COOKIES. CRAVING THEM SO BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD.

Bibian is so funny. HEHEHE.

I ALWAYS GIVE UP. WAH. :(