wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


November 23, 2011 // 10:52 PM
'I'm always a sucker for old men'

JUST SO YOU KNOW, the title of this post has nothing to do with the picture above so don't be making any dirty jokes, okay? HAHAHA.

I am the only one that frequently blogs during assessments and yet i still wonder i fail all of them. LOL. WELL, I GOT HOME AT 1 TODAY AND... i thought that i would have heaps of time to study... OH, HOW I WAS WRONG. BEING THE DUMB ASS I AM, I HAD A THREE HOUR NAP BUT BEFORE THAT I WAS JUST CHILLIN. Omgsh.

I am now panicking. ANYWAY, I FINALLY BOUGHT HIGH WAISTED SHORTS!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!! WOOOOOHOOOO!!!

I have realised lately that i'm really slow. Maybe i've always been slow so that's why it's taken me so long to realise.

Was it just me or was today really cold? I was dying in my stupid winter uniform. I was actually shaking. Don't call me weak... I JUST LACK STRENGTH. So suck my balls. But yah, MAYBE I AM SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was just thinking, i'm quite easy to buy stuff for... IF YOU DON'T THINK SO, KK, HERE'S A LIST OF WHAT I WANT AND ACTUALLY USE IF I GET IT:
- Razors - please, please, please... no one wants a hairy bitch roaming the streets of cabramatta. :( MY MUM THREW MY RAZOR AWAY. NOOOOOO.
- Perfume - i'm dirty :. i stink :. i need to cover that smell up AHAHA, jk.
- Good tweezers - i have a scratch on my eyebrow cos my $2 tweezers are blunt... LOL. :$
You should've picked up those ideas already if you read my blog or talk to me enough. :( OMGSH, I LIKE IT WHEN PEOPLE REMEMBER STUFF ABOUT ME. Then they mention it and you're like WOAH, I DIDN'T EVEN REMEMBER. HEHEHEEHEOEHOOHHO. How nice.

YAYYY!!! ANNE BLOGGED. THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER. Not really. Excuse me, when i assign you to be one of my texting buddies, you gotta text back immediately. -snaps fingers- Not cool. Do you want your name to be reverted back to Anne Nguyen? ME THINKS NOT. That reminds me.. WE NEED TO MEET UP IN THE HOLIDAYS TO MAKE COSTUMES. OH YAYYYYY!!! I don't think i've gone out with Anne before... if so, then... SOZ.

I AM SO EXCITED FOR CHRISTMAS!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! WOOOHOOO!!! I just want an excuse to sing 12 days of Christmas without pissing everyone off.. as much. Just getting into the christmas spirit, guise!!!

I FINALLY DOWNLOADED DRAKE'S NEW ALBUM AND IT'S SO GOOOOOOOOD. I just download my music off random sites so my laptop is probably diseased but i don't know it yet. LOL.

Teenage problems are so stupid but since we have no lives, we consider everything to be the end of the world. LOL. So umbday.

I wish i had blue hair.

I only blogged because i wanted an excuse not to do work. TIME TO GET BACK TO STUDYINNNNNNNGGG. I really just want to drop to 2u now. It's so... IDK MAN. CAREFREEEEEEEEEE.