wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


December 12, 2011 // 8:44 PM



A dedication to all my asian friends, which a majority of my friends.

Today was so cute! Everyone is in the christmas spirit and hurlstone has two black santas. HEHEHE. Awww, i wish i knew where i left my hat then i could join in. :( AW MAN, WE REALLY NEED A CHRISTMAS PARTY!!!! I also want to write everyone letters but that would takes ages and i cbf. IF THAT DID HAPPEN, EVERYONE WILL LOVE ME. If that doesn't happen, then i'll dedicate a paragraph to everyone on my blog. I think that would be better cos i always run out of things to say. Did i say that already? If so, i'm really sorry. I HAVE AWFUL MEMORY.

I hope Liza and I find a place in the farrer video. Though, LIZA IS IN THE OPPOSING HOUSE. HAHAHA. LACHLAN MACGAYGAY. 0:) HAHAHAHA... that is ugly. Anyway, we really do know how to act natural. I hope people don't think we're weird, just swayin' in the wind.

I FIND IT SO HARD NOT TO COMPARE MYSELF TO OTHERS. I KNOW IT'S A NATURAL HABIT BUT SCREW MOTHER NATURE. COMPARING MYSELF TO OTHERS IS EVIL. IT IS THE REASON WHY I AM SAD ALL THE TIME. I AM UNABLE TO ACCEPT MYSELF FOR MY DUMB SELF. IT'S KINDA LIKE GALILEAN'S THEORY OF RELATIVITY. I FEEL LIKE I CAN'T DETECT HOW WELL I'M GOING UNLESS I COMPARE MYSELF TO SOMEONE ELSE. (if that made no sense or i referred to the wrong thing, then there is a reason why) #nerdalicious... bloody mr peck. I feel like shit and i'm scared about doing 11 units now. eff my day

Also, what i have learnt is... if you beat someone, you're still allowed to be sad about your mark. THIS IS SOMETHING I DID NOT UNDERSTAND BEFORE TILL NOW COS I AM NEVER THE ONE WITH THE SLIGHTLY BETTER MARK. So saying 'YOU BEAT ME, YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY.' doesn't really change anything unless the person is first or something.

I feel like a really bad friend cos i never know how to comfort anyone at all, especially the people who are always there for me. You know what's even worse? Seeing the people who are happy all the time sad. Like, WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD? There are so many things i need to learn.
#1 comforting people
#2 be happy about other people's success, even if i'm stuck at the bottom
#3 relying on myself
Omg, i used to watch smallville all the time and even when i was younger, i thought clark kent was very good looking. AW YEAH, FOREVER WITH GOOD TASTE. That's so weird, right? Finding someone good looking on tv when you're 12... ROFLMAO.

I'm kinda glad Julia is not leaving me. This is a very crucial time to be leaving. I have pms and i get very lonely. She is the only one that seems to understand that. AHAHAHA. Yay, love you bby.