wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


December 8, 2011 // 9:36 PM
Dumb flop.



Seeing old people makes me really sad. I don't know why... maybe because i'm afraid of the fact that i'm going to be one of them some day, in the last stages of my life. :( I wonder what it feels like to reach a point in my life where i am just content with everything and be ready to just die. Okay, I think too much. LOL. SPEAKING OF OLD PEOPLE, I REALLY MISS MY GRANDMA. HAHAHAHAHA. :'( I WANT TO GO BACK TO VIETNAM TO JUST EAT GOOD FOOD AND WATCH DISNEY CHANNEL ALL DAY. Idgaf if ya'll think it's dirty... my skin is beautiful when i'm in vietnam.

I was really hoping to get one of the Aborigine's speeches... and what i hoped for came true. Unluckily for me, i forgot my essay. Everyone was unprepared for Pearson so if i actually remembered my essay, i would've had a chance of doing well but since i didn't, i am gonna do shit with the rest of the grade. I cried twice but it was purely out of disappointment. :( This assessment period has been shit but all i can do is learn from my mistakes. I am just really glad that it is finally over.

The guy that had a handprint on his ass sat behind me today, along with his friend. I tend not to judge people by the basic facts i know about them but these guys were such stuck up cunts. I thought Liza and I were pretty annoying... THEY TALK NON-STOP. IT IS RIDICULOUS. THEY ALSO FEEL THE NEED TO EVERY DAMN SENTENCE. After calling ben 10 gay, they started to talk about potions or some shit... hahaha, how ironic. THEY ASKED EACH OTHER IF THEY WERE GONNA DO THE DOT POINTS AND THEY BOTH SAID NO COS THEY DON'T NEED PEAK'S DOT POINTS... Honestly, I think they should just do the whole class a favour and just leave cos they're so freeaking disruptive and show that they don't need to be there anyway. Omgsh, i just really don't like them.

ON A MORE BRIGHTER NOTE, I WATCHED THE EPISODE OF FRIENDS WHERE BRAD PITT WAS A GUEST STAR, which lead to a very important thought which may impact my life forever... my future husband has to be as good looking as brad pitt or i will end up lonely. Oh man, so beautiful.

YAY UO STUFF!!!!

Okay, i made myself sad again. LOL. I NEED TO WATCH TWO BROKE GIRLS AND DO MY HOMEWORK. BYE.