wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


December 10, 2011 // 10:36 PM
I am not shalllow.



I should do one of those video reactions like mychonny cos i would have the same reactions as him. Omfg, jay park is so hot. LOL. CAN HIS HEAD TURN AS I WALK PAST HIM? CAN HE WALK INTO THE CLUB, SPOT ME ACROSS THE ROOM AND START HITTING ON ME? CAN HE TAKE CREEPY STALKER PICTURES OF ME AND HANG THEM ON THE WALL? CAN HE BITE MY BOTTOM LIP? OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. TAKE MY BODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDY. His nose is so sharp, oh man. SO NICE. If the girl wasn't cute, i'd be angry but since she is... I APPROVE. YOU GUYS JUST KISS AWAY. LOL. Awww, so cute. I'm sad. I want to move to Korea and find a hot guy to marry.



OH MAAAAAAN. I love taeyang. HEHFSHDJEHHAHEEHE. Why can't music videos be real? Wjy can't hot guys dance for me? LMAO. EFFFFFFFFFFFF. Omg, Sandara Park is so cute too. :(((( My self esteem has plummeted to the ground. WAAAH. OH WELL, i still have taeyang and jay park in my heart. HAHAHA. This is so exciting. Confidence really does contribute to the way you look. If you have a self conscious guy complaining about how big his calves are is such a huge turn off. That's my job. I DON'T THINK JAY PARK WOULD DO THAT, that sexy beast.

ALDWWWOOHOHOHOOOOO. I AM GONNA WATCH KOREAN MUSIC VIDEOS ALL NIGHT! YAY! I have probably had this blank word document open for more than an hour now. Bye ya'll!