wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


December 13, 2011 // 11:24 PM

I really like backs and this guy has a really nice back. I JUST WANNA TOUCH IT.

Margaret really doesn't like mr gippel now. It is quite funny actually. We pass notes to each other in class cos we're romantic shits like that. HAHAHAHA. He is gonna hate us even more when he hands us back our assessment marks. I kinda don't want my mark back cos i know i did shit. Ah, so sad.

Although i am bad at comforting people, i at least try and say something to show that i care. :( COS IF I SAY NOTHING, THEY MIGHT TAKE IT THE WRONG WAY AND FEEL LIKE I EITHER DON'T CARE OR THINK THEY'RE DUMB. Oh duh no no. Never remain silent. LOL. AT LEAST A HUG.

Apparently i'm really awkward. I'M NOT AWKWARD AT ALL. WTH IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE? I am only awkward when i'm around hot people, which is never... :. i am never awkward. I think i'm quite the socialite. Look at me, 286 friends on facebook. Come on, you really can't beat that. YOU NEED TO CONSIDER HOW MANY FRIEND REQUESTS I HAVE REJECTED AND THE PEOPLE I HAVE BLOCKED.

I GOT MY NEW BIKINI TOP TODAY!!! I seriously wish my boobs would grow already. Bloody.. dfhskjhfsdjfh. MAYBE I WILL BE LIKE THAT C CUP STRIPPER. Such an inspiration. HOLLLLA. HAHAHAHAAHAHA.

Ah, I HAVE BEEN SO DRAINED LATELY. THE WEEK IS ALMOST OVER. HOLY CRAP BALLS. I HAVE MADE LITTLE PROGRESS WITH MY DOT POINTS SINCE I'M SO EASILY DISTRACTED BUT DON'T MIND THAT COS I HAVE A STORY TO SHARE.

Not really. Aw, our tutor is so nice and so smart. HE IS SO EASY TO ADMIRE. He told us the cutest story of how him and all his friends failed their trials for english cos they cheated but there was one guy that got them caught... they didn't want to rat him out so they all copped it by getting a 0. TRUE FRIENDS RIGHT THERE. It's so sad how he was so close to being a doctor. :( POOR BABY. OH WELL, AT LEAST HE WAS ABLE TO MEET ME AS A RESULT OF THAT. HAHAHAHAHA. Ain't life dandy!!!

I hope i'm still friends with everyone. ANNE DOESN'T WANT TO ME TAKE HER WITH ME TOWARDS LIFE. DUH NO NO. WHEN SIR WAS MAKING THAT NICE SPEECH, SHE JUST TURNED AND LOOKED AT ME WEIRD. Oh hell no, bitch. I know i'll definitely drift from the people that base our friendship on school. YOU KNOW? THOSE PEOPLE? LIKE, YOUR FRIENDSHIP WOULD NOT LAST WITHOUT SCHOOL. Yeah, them.

My eyesight is getting really bad. I hate it when my mum's right. I HATE IT. :( I shouldn't be so stubborn and disagree with her cos in the end, i'm the one that suffers. LOL.

I would blog more but i have stuff to do. I have a life, yknow? Nah, not really. bye bitches