wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


December 16, 2011 // 11:23 PM

I was a photographer for Shivani's group today. HEHE. They had kk and they're so cute! Ngaw, i love them! They make me so excited for our Christmas dinner. :') YAYAYAYAY! IT TURNS OUT I BOUGHT A SHIRT THAT HAS STEWIE ON IT AND IT SAYS 'MERRY XXXMAS!' HEHEHE. That is perfect for me. I SHALL WEAR IT ON WEDNESDAY. 8)

Aw, fat shit was crying about mr peck and i laughed at her when she started crying cos vanessa started crying OUT OF NOWHERE. ALL I COULD DO WAS SAY 'STOP DAT! STOP IT!' Mr Rawson looked like he was really enjoying himself. LMAO. Awww, dw chao. I would've cried too. Bloody margaret cries too much which causes everyone else to cry. LOL. It turns out the school loves mr peck very much. LOL. OMGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHH. I THOUGHT I HADN'T HUGGED A GUY IN YEARS SO I THOUGHT I BROKE THE CHAIN WITH MR PECK BUT I HUGGED MR CARTER. WAY TO BREAK MY STREAK!!!! Aw man.

REMEMBER THE TIME I CRIED AND WAS FULL DEPRESSED ABOUT ECO? I FULL WANTED TO DIE AND HATED LIFE. THEN THE OTHER DAY I HEARD PAST YEAR 12'S SAYING SOMETHING ABOUT NEEDING TO BE IN THE TOP 40 FOR HUMANITIES SO I WAS LIKE EFF MY DAY AND MY FUTURE CAREER. IT TURNS OUT I DIDN'T MUCH BETTER THAN WHAT I EXPECTED, WITH ME EXPECTING TO GET 50%... so... WOOHOO!!! I need to learn how to write nicer... at least my work was memorable? AHAHAHA. Aw, yay!! MARGARET AND I EXCEEDED OUR EXPECTATIONS WHICH IS ALWAYS GOOD. WOOHOO!!! GO LISA!!

Today has been a surprisingly good day. THOUGH, WHAT I HAVE LEARNT TODAY IS THAT IT'S SO HARD TO TRUST ANYONE. I can honestly say i only trust a handful.. not even... probably a couple of people at school like.. COMPLETELY. WHY CAN'T WE BE NICE AND ALL LOVE EACH OTHER? Ah man. sow sadz

I WAS READING ANNE'S TUMBLR AND SHE ALWAYS COMES UP WITH GENIUS STUFF TO SAY. Oh mah gad. Like, hanging onto the idea you create for a person and it's so much more fun living in your imaginary world as opposed to reality. I think this applies to a lot of people for me cos i kind of try really hard to see the good in people. THEN SOMETIMES I HAVE THOSE MOMENTS WHERE I THINK 'OMG, YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE' BUT THEN I ALWAYS COME RUNNING BACK... omg. Can you just decide on being a bitch or not? Seriously?! You are really confusing me.

I have a really bad case of pms. So if i'm a bitch or have been a bitch to you lately. I could easily fake a smile and pretend i'm not pissed... BUT I CAN'T CONTROL IT. If i'm annoyed, i'll probably show it. LOL. THIS REMINDS ME... if you're gonna be a bitch, be upfront about it and don't be a pussy by bitching behind people's backs. THIS IS SUCH A BAD TIME TO BE TAGGING PHOTOS OF ME. I AM IN A VERY SENSITIVE STATE RIGHT NOW. OMG. I hate my nose. I hate my eyes. I hate my face. Eurgh, i hate myself. LOL, nah i don't. That's not possible. Oh man. SORREH, i can't accept being ugly.

Do you know that feeling where you want something so badly that you'd do anything to get it but once you have it, it's just like 'oh...'? Yeah, i hate that feeling.