wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


December 31, 2011 // 3:09 PM

View all problems as challenges. Look upon negativities that arise as opportunities to learn and grow. Don’t run from them, condemn yourself, or bury your burden in saintly silence. You have a problem? Great. More grist for the mill. Rejoice, dive in, and investigate.

- Bhante Henepola Gunaratana.
HELLO. I know i should be doing work and what not but i would like to just take a break and blog!

So, it's new year's eve and all i can hear people talking about is change. I think it's kind of stupid when people say '2012 WILL MEAN A NEW ME' but if you really wanted to change, you should do it right now cos what if you die tomorrow (which would be exremely unfortunate and i would not want that to happen). Get my point? For me, i really want to change my study habits and my bad habits are really hard to break so i kinda have to start now or else by the same time next year i will crying over my star. LOL. Yes, i really do mean STAR... which is a nicer word for asterix...

I was planning to write a list of new year's resolutions but i never finish whatever's on my to do list so scrap that! All i want to do is exceed my parents' expectations of me, even if they're not very high, and my own. THIS IS SO GENERIC BUT I WANT TO BE A BETTER PERSON, despite the fact that i'm duh angel. LOL.

“YOU DO NOT NEED TO CONVINCE PEOPLE YOU ARE RIGHT, FOR THAT ONLY DRAWS YOU INTO POWER STRUGGLES WITH THEM. NOR DO YOU NEED TO BE CONVINCED THAT THEY ARE RIGHT. BEING POSITIVE DOES NOT MEAN BEING BLIND. IT MEANS BEING WILLING TO SEE THE GOOD IN OTHERS AND TO TURN THE FOCUS AWAY FROM WHAT IS DIFFERENT OR WRONG (TO YOU).”

Many of us should take something away from reading this! I think this applies to me a lot cos i get really sick of people hating on my views. IT'S JUST REALLY ANNOYING WHEN SOMETIMES IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH THE MAJORITY, THEY FEEL THE NEED TO GANG UP ON YOU AND EXPRESS HOW VERY WRONG YOU ARE. Oh yeah, that's another thing... stop getting angry all the time. WOOO! That's what i want to achieve... starting from now! YAY! Sorry for the spam of quotes... BUT THEY'RE REALLY GOOD.

I really do try to see the good in people but when the bad shows, what should i do? Should i ignore it and remind myself what's good about them? People are just so difficult to understand!!! JUST BE YOURSELF SO I DON'T HAVE TO GET SO BLOODY CONFUSED ALL THE TIME! Personality really does affect the way people look in my eyes. Even if the person is the most beautiful person in the world, knowing that they're a bitch totally changes things and they become just... bleh.

If you're not kissing someone at 12:00 1/1/12, then check your phone for a delightful and heartfelt text from yours truly. ;) No, seriously... heh. Also, be very flattered if yours is personalised. HAHAHAHA. WHAT A GOOD START TO THE YEAR, RIGHT? If you don't get a text, i am terribly sorry and to make up for that... Happy new year! I wish you the best for 2012! Bye!