wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


December 14, 2011 // 8:24 PM

yo just jealous yo mama gave birth to such a rude ugly shit face.
Wise words of a very wise young woman named Margaret Tram. HAHAHAHAHA

I HAVE DECIDED NOT TO GO TO SCHOOL! WOOO! I hope i don't regret this. I will just stay home and catch up on some work, which is more work than what we'd do in school. 8) IF I BLOG ABOUT NOT DOING WORK TOMORROW, i will slap myself. Oh well, i can just catch up on much needed sleep. 8)

Margaret is such a pervert. SHE SAID THE TEACHER HAD NICE EYES. That is not the perve-y part cos i can understand that... BUT THEN SHE SAID HE'S NOT MARRIED COS HE DOESN'T HAVE A RING. Shit. SHE WENT TOO FAR. I broke the bad news to her and i think the teacher heard so he was just hovering around our area. OH MARGARET, what have you done??? It was Julia's last day today and she bought her taboo game, which i am apparently shit at. It was a darn good time. HAHAHAHA. She is so cute and funny. Her hair has grown out very nicely. I've noticed when people get haircuts, there is a really awkward stage in the beginning but then it just transforms!!!

OMGGGGGGGG, I GET JEALOUS WAY TOO EASILY. Omgsh, maybe this is why my self esteem is so shit. OH WELL. OMGSSSSSSSSSH, I HATE IT WHEN PRETTY GIRLS APPEAR OUT OF NOWHERE. SERIOUSLY, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE??? OMMMMMMMMMMG. Just to reassure you, i am not a lesbian. I feel like i have to say this every time now since there are people who did think i was...

Due to our lack of life, we like to create drama out of nothing. It is true ya know!!! People and their stupid problems... HAHAHAHA. I WOULD WIN #1 PSYCHIATRIST. LMAOOO. I just love listening to people. Nah, i wouldn't be able to be a psychiatrist cos you really do get sick of hearing about people's shit unless it's juicy. I think gossip queens would make good psychiatrists cos they're nosy.

YAYAYAYAYAYAY!! IT'S HOLIDAYS SOON WHICH MEANS I CAN SEE MICHELLE AGAIN. Wooohooooo!!!! THERE IS SO MUCH TO LOOK FORWARD TO NOW!

I really hate it when people roll their eyes at me. Seriously, wtf bitch? What do you want? Am i not good enough for you? Yeah, i hope you choke on a dick.

I HAVE TO PROMISE TO MYSELF THAT I WON'T WATCH NEW GIRL TILL I FINISH THESE DOT POINTS. Omgggg. I planned to finish my dot points by 6 but every Wednesday, i have a nap after school. THIS IS BECOMING AN EXTREMELY BAD HABIT. THEN I END UP SLEEPING AT 1 COS I CAN'T GET TO SLEEP. I MUST BREAK THIS CYCLE.

I can't believe there are people who would like someone back just cos they know that person is interested them. THAT LEADS TO SO MANY PROBLEMS, LIKE THE POOR PERSON BEING LEAD ON OR BEING HEARTBROKEN. Not cool. Some bitches must be really ugly to be going around and doing that, hahahahahahahahaha. ALSO, I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE THINK THEY CAN JUST DO WHATEVER THEY WANT, WITH THE BELIEF IN THEIR MINDS THAT THEY'RE TOP SHIT. LMAO. Sorry to break it you but the world does not revolve around you. If it did, you would be very, very fat.

Soz, i'm not very original so i repeat myself a lot.