wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


January 30, 2012 // 9:58 PM
confused

It's nice hearing people say that they believe in you. Though, it is completely useless when you don't believe in yourself. This is shit. It's times like these when I wish I had someone to talk to. Well, of course I have people to talk to but they will just get sick of me. I can sense it. I will just talk to myself and wallow in self pity. :)

My first day back at school and I've already had a breakdown. LOL. I said I wouldn't do this but it's really hard to break a bad habit. Sadly, my I don't give a shit about anything or anyone attitude has completely disappeared. MY PIE GOT SQUASHED BEFORE I GOT TO EAT IT. I LOST THAT BOOK I WAS GOING TO VOLUNTARILY READ AND ENJOY. I AM INDECISIVE, LACK SELF ESTEEM AND I DON'T LIKE MYSELF VERY MUCH RIGHT NOW. On a more positive note... uh, we did barely any work today? Yah.

I've realised when people ask for advice, most often expect an answer? How do I know? Well, I asked someone for advice and disagreed with what they said... THIS HAS NOW SHOWN ME WHAT I ACTUALLY WANT.

I am going crazy and I don't know what to do... LMAO... this sounds like the start of a really bad love song. I can be the next Orlando. Luv ya, Rosalind.

Gonna cry myself a river. bai