wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


January 18, 2012 // 9:52 PM
happy birthday, vangaysa!

YAYYY! Happy birthday, Vanessa! I would write you a sappy love letter but i think our friendship does not require that because you should already know how much i love ya. mwah xo

I came to Lisa's house early today and i dyed her hair! THE RESULTS WERE FANTASTIC!!! HAHAHAHA. Well, it was much better than expected. I thought it was kinda dodgy just chillin on her bedroom floor and just dying her hair. WE HAD TO MIX THE DYE OURSELVES... think of our own ratios. HAHAHAHA. YAAAAY!!! I took 1.5hr to cover her whole head which is apparently a really long time BUT IT GOOD TO BE THOROUGH!!!! :D We tried to dye a patch of my hair... nothing happened. If i dyed my hair, i would dye it brown... like the roots of lisa's hair brown! Oh well. We didn't get to play fat princess. :(

THE WHITE PARTY WAS SO FUNNNN!!! FOOD, FRIENDS AND MORE FOOD!!! :D People came late so meanwhile we just ate. My stomach is still kinda bloated. HAHAHA... yuck!!! There was enough food to feed a family for a week.... SOO MUCCCH! GOOD JOB, VANESSSSAAA! Sitting around and just catching up is fun. :)

I've always thought that if someone came to attack me, i would be able to overcome them with my hidden strength... HAHAHAHAHA... however, after today... i have started to think otherwise. I ate a lot so i was really full... when i was attacked and rolled to the floor whilst lying innocently on the bean bag, i was in complete shock. At least now i know i need to take some self defence classes or just go to the gym. I think i've become even more unfit cos of the holidays. Wonderful!!!!

I think i've discovered what i want to be now. I want to be a photographer. I take beautiful photos... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Anne would know. I think you really become friends with someone when you can be gay with them without having to say no homo. This applies to Anne. If someone said i like you that many times to me in a day, i would be a bit scared. Though, she does balance it out with an extensive amount of insults so it's all okay. HAHAHA.

I have been addicted to one tree hill lately but, luckily, not to a point where it has overtaken my life. I THINK THIS SHOW IS QUITE GOOD FOR ME COS IT TAKES ME AWAY FROM REALITY, ALLOWING ME TO FORGET THAT THIS YEAR IS MY LAST YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL AND I SHOULD BE DOING WORK THIS VERY MINUTE. Remember what i said about overreacting to create some drama in my life? Omgsh!!! Why did i not think of this before? By watching this, i don't have to overreact anymore. HAHAHAHAHA. See, this is life changing... okay, not really. I really want a husband like nate... beautiful arms, a guy that would give up their whole career to save the life of a friend, a guy that would walk through the bush to not miss my birthday... WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MAN! Sadly, this is all a fantasy land. :(

I would blog more but i have too much work to do and i am way too tired.