wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


January 4, 2012 // 11:14 PM

I ACTUALLY DID SOME WORK TODAY! Well, much more than yesterday so that's an achievement! I stayed at the library till 8 today... WOW. CLAPS FOR ME! The library is always fun with Julia. Though, i do need to wake up much earlier cos i've been going at 12 then waste time eating. HAHAHA. :(

I hate doubting myself and i do it a lot. OMG. IT IS SUCH A GOOD FEELING WHEN YOU FIGURE OUT SOMETHING BY YOURSELF. OMMMMMMMMMG. Sorry, i don't do this a lot cos i always give up and ask for help but that's gonna change. TOMORROW, I WILL GET TO THE LIBRARY EARLY AND SINCE JULIA PROBABLY WON'T BE THERE FOR LONG, I WILL GET HEAPS OF WORK DONE. HAZAH!!!

I feel like i don't deserve to go out at all for the rest of the holidays cos i have ticked one thing off my to do list. ONE! HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?!?

It's so weird how we can feel lonely even though there are billions of people that populate this earth. BUT WHY?! Anne's blog is on hiatus... BUT WHY?! If you lived in india... why aren't you black?! BUT WHY?! So many questions that need to be answered.

Do you think there is anything beyond me than just a little laugh? Am i merely a joke? I guess you don't know me well enough. I guess that would mean a lot of people don't know me well enough. I thought i was quite open with people... obviously, i was wrong. LOL. JUST TO LET YOU KNOW, THERE ARE ALWAYS TWO SIDES TO PEOPLE. JEEBUS, IF YOU DON'T SEE MORE TO ME THAN A CLOWN, A BUNDLE OF TEARS AND A SHIT LOAD OF FUNNY, THEN JUST STOP RIGHT THERE, MISSY. You don't really know someone till you know both sides.

PEOPLE WHO JUDGE... DAMN YOU. DW, ANNE. I will love yo blog 5eva which is longer than 4eva, bby. PEOPLE WHO HAVE THEIR LIVES ALL SORTED... damn you. I still don't know what i want to do in uni cos look at all these people wanting to become doctors and what not. I'm just sitting here wanting to party, travel the world, sit on the top of a mountain like a mountain yak (HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. this is not my doing.) and be happy. IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK FOR!? COS WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT, ONCE SCHOOL IS OVER, THERE IS MORE SCHOOL THEN ONCE THAT IS OVER THEN IT IS WORKING FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE UNTIL YOU ARE TIED DOWN WITH BABIES. Oh man, the future is scary and i hope it isn't as predictable as i think it is.

To those in 10N who did not understand or believe in Julia's butterfly/caterpillar theory, i am here to try and prove you wrong. I think it is true what she said. Do you think that there is one person in the world that is your TRUE LOVE or do you believe that there are many people that are suitable for you? AS WE GROW OLDER, WE GAIN LIFE EXPERIENCES AND WE MAY BECOME BETTER/WORSER PEOPLE. THIS MEANS THAT IF YOU'RE 30 AND YOU HAD A HIGH SCHOOL SWEETHEART, THAT YOU BROKE UP WITH COS YOU HAD TO MOVE TO ANOTHER COUNTRY, THAT YOU MET AGAIN MANY YEARS LATER, it is unlikely that the spark will still be there. Life is not like a movie. In high school, you may have both been caterpillars very compatible for each other but as you have taken different paths, you may have become a butterfly, they might have become a moth or... as julia suggested, a fly. LOLOL... i don't think caterpillars turn into flies... so you may have felt that julia's explanation may have lacked credibility. BUT YA NOW WHAT I'M SAYIN'?!! Poor Jenny, Julia totally butchered her explanation. HAHAHAHAHA.

It is kind of stupid that i had to explain all that cos it's quite simple to understand and it sounds quite obvious to me. LOL.

Why do people feel the need to sound smart all the time? This is the internet. Yes, people are gonna judge you but they're just gonna judge you even more at how desperately hard you are trying to sound like a genius. STOP THAT. You're just doing the opposite of what you're intending to do!!!!! Oh mah gad. Just be yourself. People will respect you more for that. JEKAHKAHDADJKAS blah

TRUE FRIENDS STICK WITH EACH OTHER THROUGH EVERYTHING.