wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


January 8, 2012 // 10:29 PM

I feel like crap! CRAP TO THE POINT THAT I WANT TO GO TO BED BEFORE MIDNIGHT. WEIRD, RIGHT? That feeling of being on top of the world is gone. Yesterday i felt that way. IT WAS GREAT! I was so motivated and happy but now it has disappeared. I want to study for physics... nothing is going into my head and i really hate maths right now. I don't understand why i was born asian. LOL. MATHS IS SHIT!!! NOT THE SHIT BUT JUST SHIT. :(

Is it worth my time if i'm the one who has to make an effort in order for the friendship to exist? Hmm... the question should be is this person worth my time? Are they gonna be with me for life!? ARE THEY GONNA LENGTHEN MY LIFE BY 15%??? LOL. Ah man. I don't even know anymore. Should you be friends with someone even though you know that friendship will end?!!?! THIS IS LIKE THAT STRANGERS AGAIN VIDEO COS A RELATIONSHIP WILL EITHER END OR THE PEOPLE WILL GET MARRIED. So true, yeah?! Then the guy said some genius shit... but i forget what i says. OH WELL!! JUST GO WITH THE FLOOOOWWWW.

If i had the choice, instead of going to America, i would go on a crazy adventure around the world with a friend! You would get to know that person so well cos you would have to live with them. THEIR TRUE SELVES ARE REVEALED. I would choose Julia to be that friend!!! HEHEHEHEKHOEHEOHEHEOHEEOHEHEHO. Only she would be able to put up with me. LOL. IMAGINE ALL THE STORIES!!! Maybe i should do that!! HOW EXCITING!

Speaking of living with people, i thought i would live with my parents forever and ever until i get married... THEN PEOPLE HAVE BEEN TELLING ME YOU HAVE TO MOVE IN WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND TO SEE IF YOU REALLY WANT TO LIVE WITH THEM. WHAT IF YOU GET A DOG?! THEN YOU'LL HAVE A MINI FAMILY. Omg, that's like... A MINI MARRIAGE. So much work!!! Gotta pay bills and shit!!! LOL. SPEAKING OF WORK, I CAN'T COOK TO SAVE MY LIFE AND I'M TOO LAZY TO LEARN!!! IMAGINE ME MOVING OUT... I WOULD EAT INSTANT NOODLES EVERY NIGHT AND PIMPLES WOULD APPEAR EVERYWHERE COS I WOULD STAY UP TILL 3AM COS I CAN. HOLY MOLY!!! I don't wanna move out!!

HOLY BALLS!!! I'M 18 THIS YEAR!!! I turn 18 during trials... but once that is over, i think jacqueline, liza and i should take some time out and go clubbing. Take pictures of us pretending to have fun then brag to everyone. HAHAHAHAHA. Though, we would only get butt raped. I REMEMBER THAT TIME AT SOUNDWAVE... oh my lord. That guy got way too close to me. IT WAS HORRIBAD.

I am still unsure about what i want to do in uni cos it really is a big decision. :s IT CAME TO ME THAT WHAT I WANT TO GET RICH AND HELP PEOPLE. What happens if i can't get both?! WHICH ONE WOULD I CHOOSE?! I honestly would choose to help people. I'M NOT LYING. THE FB THING IS NOT TRUE SO DON'T COME RUNNING TO ME FOR HELP COS I'M USELESS. LITTLE GENIUS WILSON SUGGESTED I MARRY A RICH GUY!? Omg, so smartz. I WOULD BE RICH AND I WOULD BE HELPING PEOPLE. Win win situation but that is only if a rich guy will marry me, that is... if anyone will marry me. Maybe i am thinking waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy too far ahead.

WHO GIVES A SHIT!!! I AM AN INDEPENDENT WOMAN DAT DON'T NEED NO MAN. Am i woman? What is a woman? A fully developed female i presume?!? If this is me fully developed, then my rich husband have a few thousand $$$ in his back pocket for my boob job.

IF KIM KARADASHIAN CAN DO IT, I CAN DO IT!!!!! HAHAHAHADSHAHAHAHHAA. GONNA TRY AND STUDY NOW!!! BYE Y'ALLLLL!