wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


January 28, 2012 // 9:08 PM
I hope this feeling never goes away.

Do you think these guys were actually laying together like that or posing? Either way, I hope they used sunscreen. A NICE TANNED BACK IS NOT WORTH CANCER!!!!!

The workshop today really motivated me! It was the guy from the half yearly video. Yes, the Lebanese guy. HAHAHAHA.

I also checked edmodo for the first time for after a month and it seems that a lot of people have sent in their stories... oh shit. I think this is common for most of us - we always avoid what we're shit at. I HATE WRITING STORIES BECAUSE, AS I SAID, I AM SHIT AT IT. LOL. English is the most important subject and i've avoided it completely. Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa. :(

ANYWAY, as I was saying about motivation... I FINALLY MOVED MY LAPTOP AWAY FROM MY STUDY TABLE. I've been avoiding it for so long and i've finally done it. Go me! HAHAHAHA. I'm like a drug addict, okay?! I just can't keep away from this thing. :(

I don't know but i feel really different after today. I feel so... calm. I KNOW IT'S A GOOD THING BUT IT'S SO WEIRD. I think it's letting go that has made me feel so much better. THE QUOTES WERE TRUE. HOLLLAAAAAHHH.

Sometimes, we all just need to be alone. SILENCE IS SO BEAUTIFUL. OMFFFGGGGGGGG. My study table at the moment is at the front of the house, meaning it is very close to the living room and my brother's computer........... omfg. I don't understand how he can play games all bloody day.

I did not find purple shirt boy today. :( You know what? I always see good looking people at restaurants THEN I NEVER SEE THEM AGAIN. Probably cos they're too old for me. :( No one wants a little, azn school girl anymore, maybe except mitchell. HAHAHA. But yah. Sad story, really.

OKAY, I'M SAD AGAIN AND I REALLY REGRET NOT DOING ANYTHING THESE HOLIDAYS. SCREW ENGLISH. GONNA DO BLOODY MATHS NOW. BYE.