wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


January 21, 2012 // 12:40 AM
It's not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.



A shitty video for all y'all shitty people. Hopefully it works... if not, you're not missing out on much. LOL

TODAY HAS BEEN AN INTERESTING DAY AT THE LIBRARY! Kristina, Julia and I make a good library trio. HAHAHA. Sadly, we did not do much work but when do we ever?

KK GOT HER EYEBROWS WAXED! I THOUGHT I LOST MY DAD'S PHONE SO WE RAN AROUND CABRA ONLY TO REALISE IT WAS IN MY PENCIL CASE! JULIA GETS DA BOIZ.

It's scary thinking about what people's first impressions of you are as you walk by. I REALISED TODAY THAT WE CAN BE REALLY HARSH ON OTHERS BUT WE DON'T CONSIDER PEOPLE MAY BE THINKING THE SAME ABOUT US. LOL.

Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.

I HAD A MAJOR DNM WITH JULIA TODAY. I have never had a deep conversation such as the one today for that long. I wouldn't be able to do this with many people at all cos they'd probably be impatient with me since i'm not really good with expressing what i want to say and have better things to do than discuss quotes from tiny buddha with me. LOL. We had many confused looks on our faces and i think many of our questions will continue to be unanswered... until julia asks her sister. HAHAHA. I wish Anne was there to contribute to our conversation. THE CONVERSATION WAS SO INTENSE, JULIA GOT A HEADACHE. AHAHAHA.

One of the things Julia and I were discussing was... THE THING. Okay, we know what the thing is but what is the name for it? LOL. We were thinking... how many people have we seen BEYOND THE THING? The thing is like... not an image? Not a first impression? Like, when you don't FULLY know someone so they only show a certain part of themselves? LOL. Idk. WELL, ANYWAY!!! WE REALISED WE HAVE SEEN MORE TO THE THING FROM A FEW PEOPLE. Beyond the thing is... a deep side to them and maybe an evil side to them. I am just confusing myself. HAHAHAHAHA.

I AM GONNA PRINT OUT HEAPS OF QUOTES AND STICK THEM AROUND MY STUDY DESK! YAAAAAAY!!!!!! I realised why i want to do psychology. LOL. I WANT TO KNOW HOW PEOPLE THINK COS... i seriously don't understand people. Really, really do not.

NOOOOOOOO, TUTOR TOMOZ.