wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


January 29, 2012 // 9:01 PM
Perfect Escape.

Don't you hate it when you feel like there's no hope left and you should just give up? Yes, I know that losers lose because they are the ones that give up but... omfg. Man, I can't help it. I wish I wanted something enough to keep on going.

I don't know where I put all my prelim shit from tutor... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... IT WAS GOLD. FFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. OH YAY!!! I found the essay I wrote from last year... this should be enough to fill out the related text thing. I hate writing stories. I am bad at writing stories since I lack creativity, which is kind of vital when writing a creative piece. Jacqueline said write from personal experience but.. dude, have you read my blog?! I say the same shit over and over again. LOL. Oh ballz.

I read in cosmo... LMAOOO... what a great way to start the sentence! But seriously, I read in cosmo that employers Google their potential employees and if they happen to stumble across their blog/twitter/facebook, they apparently do not appreciate those who complain too much. So, to my future employers who happen to be reading this, I am terribly sorry but not everyone is eager to wake up at 7am to go to school or to do their holiday homework last minute. I am just more verbal about this than everyone else so you should appreciate my honesty. LOL. Aiyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaa.

Hopefully, once I return to school, getting into a routine will provide me with motivation. :(

I never thought of this but when someone told me that they had stolen my wedding song, I just to decided to find another song. THOUGH, LUCKILY, PEOPLE ARE GENIUSES AND WHAT NOT AND TOLD ME TO HAVE A WEDDING BEFORE THEN. Genius.

There is a difference between confidence and arrogance. Some people don't seem to know what the difference is. - 100000000000 points