wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


February 14, 2012 // 9:51 PM
Big Poppa



SO MANY MOTIVATIONAL SPEECHES WERE MADE TODAY. Yet, I feel like I should do heaps of work tomorrow, WHICH I WILL. I PROMISE. I'M SCARED NOW. I WAS SO CHILL BEFORE. OH MY GAT.

I kind of don't like looking at old pictures/videos of when I was a kid. It makes me sad knowing that I'll never have those moments again. :(

You are worth more than a stupid rose or a sing-o-gram. You are priceless so that is why I got you nothing as it costs $0. You can't put a pricetag on love. Mwah. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT ARE ALLOWED TO TREAT ME LIKE SHIT ARE MY PARENTS. DO YOU HAVE UNCONDITIONAL LOVE FOR ME? WOULD YOU LOVE ME NO MATTER WHAT? NO. SO, PISS THE HELL OFF. Some people are unbelievable.

I find 'lol' to be completely useless unless it is used to show that you are pissed or something. THEY ARE COMPLETELY USELESSSSSSSSSS. YOU AIN'T LAFFIN'. YOU JUST EXPOSED YOUR COVER. JEEBUS. UMBDAYYYYYYY.

I would do a vlog but I am simply not as charming and as talented as Anne so I would rather not. Maybe on Thursday. Just... maybe. ON THAT NOTE, I CAN'T WAIT FOR FINALS NIGHT!!! W0O0O0O0O0OO00OOO00OO0OOOOOOOOOO0000000O!

Nothing ever goes to plan.