wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


February 19, 2012 // 10:36 PM
Desires achieved increase thirst like salt water.

WHAT WE HAVE IS NEVER GOOD ENOUGH.

Cute. Why did the Bounty Hamster despise being called cute? Is it because the term 'cute' is somewhat demeaning? Seriously... THINK ABOUT IT. What do we associate with cute? Puppies, babies and short people. We even call something/someone cute when they do stupid things. BUT WHY??? I do this a lot too but I don't know why either. When you call something or someone cute, you would never think of powerful, right?! Right. Don't worry, Bounty Hamster, I think you're strong, mighty and powerful.

It's sad how hair is associated with beauty. I think if I had boy hair I wouldn't be the same beautiful creature I am now. HAHAHAHA. Who am I kidding, of course I'd be! Though, seriously, I kinda think people would look at me differently. THE 5/10 WOULD GO DOWN TO 2/10. PEOPLE ARE NO DIFFERENT FROM WHAT THEY WERE IN PRIMARY SCHOOL. EQUALLY AS JUDGEMENTAL BUT JUST MORE SMARTER ABOUT IT. Like when that boy, who will remain unnamed, did not tip me cos I look like a boy. Screw you, bitch. I am fabulous and you're not cute anymore.

ok, that's it.

***

I JUST HAD AN EPIPHANY. I have realised what I truly want. I want to prove myself I can do it, that I can actually get somewhere. Not to my family, not to my friends but to myself. I WANT TO KNOW THAT I AM GOOD ENOUGH. Now that you've had an insight into that, I'm gonna sleep now. BYE