wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


February 27, 2012 // 8:21 PM
FADING

Don't pretend that you don't have pictures of girls saved on your computer. I AM COMPLETELY NORMAL. IS IT SO WRONG TO APPRECIATE A FELLOW FEMALE'S BEAUTY? NO. Wow, I am a faggot.

I'm sorry my shoes are old. I'm sorry I can't be bothered to polish them so they're black again. I'm sorry you suck shit. I'M SORRY.

I HAVE REALISED THAT THE MUSIC I LISTEN TO IS BASED ON MY SURROUNDINGS. What I've learnt today is I cannot listen to a lot of my music on the train/bus because they seem to be inappropriate. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY. It might be because there are people are around and I'm really paranoid. Like, if someone were to yank my earphone out of my ear and stick it in their ear, they'd think wdf, u lonely or think I'm dtf. LOL. :( I WILL OVERCOME THIS.

HOW MUCH MORE DIFFERENT WOULD MY LIFE BE IF I WERE A BOY? I wonder what it's like to be a boy. How would I be treated? An even better question, would I be good looking? AHAHAHAHA.

I don't like buying presents so no one should buy me presents.

I am so bloody behind and the internet is evil.

Labels: , ,