wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


February 28, 2012 // 9:14 PM
first in, first served.




IS THERE SUCH THING AS A BAD FRANK OCEAN SONG? Oh my got. AYAYAYAYYSDYADYSAUDHAUDHAHDAHDASH... I HAVE NEW SONGS!!!! WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy right now. I am so sick of depressing sounding shit. YAYAYAYAYYAY!!!!!!!!!

I WAS RIGHT!!!!!!! I AM NOT PARANOID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Though, there are certain implications for being right... I HAVE BEEN CAUGHT. But you know what?! I don't care because my existence has been acknowledged. AHAHAHAHA. partypartypartyinmypants

Speaking of being caught, THE LIBRARY CAUGHT ME. Mr Coombes probably thinks I'm dumb for borrowing a maths textbook... because I was too slow to asnwer his question of 0.4 x 100. LOL. The book was meant to be a three day loan but I had it for 3 weeks... HAHA, WIN!!!

Moving on from my issues with cats, LIZA HAS ISSUES OF HER OWN WITH SANTA CLAUS. To jingle his bells or not to jingle his bells? TO RIDE HIS REINDEER OR NOT TO RIDE HIS REINDEER? Or would she rather settle for the ANGEL on the Christmas tree? Decisions, decisions, decisions! If this makes no sense, then good.

I quite like my hair now! I FEEL SO CLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!

your little lol crushes my soul. the pain... i can't stand it... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. HAVE YOU NOT HEARD OF CAPS LOCK!?!?!?!!?!?!

I hate it when I tell someone a story and all they respond with is 'okay'... I JUST WASTED SO MUCH OF MY PRECIOUS BREATH ON YOU. WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?! YOU ARE UNWORTHY OF MY FANTABULOUS FAB STORIES.

When you watch my vlogs, can the feel the awkwardness I exude? I would not know because once I post it, I never look at it again. LOL. I'd post more but I don't have anything to talk about. :(

THANKS FOR POSTING ADVENTURE TIME ON YOUR BLOG, ANNE! I really like it. It's weird and I like weird. YAY

Half yearlies soon! gonna top this shit LMAO... jk bai

Labels: , ,