wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


February 25, 2012 // 11:42 PM
FORBIDDEN




I miss you. I miss us. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. No, srsly.

I rarely get this feeling but do you have this urge to become friends with someone, to get close to them? Ah. Though, sadly, I know that this will never happen. Why!?! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?! This saddens me. IT IS SAD SITTING AROUND THINKING ABOUT SOMETHING THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

I don't think I've told many people this but for some reason, in year seven, I REALLLLLLY WANTED TO BE FRIENDS WITH JULIA. Of course I did end up being friends with her that year but... LOOK AT WHAT HAPPENED WHEN I CHASED WHAT I WANTED. She is seriously a friend for life. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Maybe I shouldn't doubt this feeling and act on it.

I think I am reading the book that will change my life. I've learnt a lot from what I've read but I find it difficult to believe that there's good in everyone? So, would it be true that a person entered a relationship believing they could be THE ONE that changes the other person? The other person often being an asshole, etc. LOL. HOW CAN THE WILD BE TAMED AND THE TAMED BE REFINED? HOW?!!?

AS STATED IN MY DESCRIPTION TO THE LEFT, I HATE NOT BEING TAKEN SERIOUSLY. You'll see what will happen for not listening to me. hahahahahahahahHAHHahahahahahAHHhaahah... speaking of which, does that mean they look down on me? THIS IS WHY I HATE BEING SEEN AS A JOKE SOMETIMES COS IT MAKES ME FEEL INFERIOR.

What I've noticed lately is when I wear lip gloss and earrings, it makes me seem like I've put sooooo much effort into the way I look but I really haven't done much. HAHAHA. MY SECRET HAS BEEN REVEALED.

I now know what to answer whenever I am asked 'who would you like to meet? (dead or alive)' I WOULD TOTALLY SAY BUDDHA. HOLLLLAHHHHH. HAHAHAHA... Who knew there would be meaning in my youtube username? LMAO

I like opinionated people but that does not mean that I appreciate who are not willing to accept what I believe in. DO YA GET WHAT I MEAN? You can be opinionated yet be appreciative of others opinions, despite not agreeing to them. jeebus

I HAVE A FAVOURITE SHIRT NOW. IT GOES WITH EVERYTHING. IT IS SO VERSATILE. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. LOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!! I WANT IT TO BE SATURDAY AGAIN COS I WANT TO WEAR MY NEW JEANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH. I can't wait till I have them in red. OH MAH GAH

Labels: ,