wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


February 29, 2012 // 9:00 PM
Goddamn, you sexy.




I hate it when a song that I don't know all the lyrics to is stuck in my head so I start making up my own lyrics. HAHAHAHAHAHA. 'I wanna peel your body like a banana'... seriously, who comes up with this shit?! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHADHAADdsalkjdj..

HAPPY FEBRUARY 29TH!!! WOOOO!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MR WALTERS!! WHOOPWHOOOP!!!! :) Vivian's cake may have looked like a cake baked by Hagrid but it was delicious. HEHEHE!!! We must do this every four years!

I went to see the descendents with Julia today! I'm not sure if she liked it... BUT I DON'T CARE. I LIKED IT. There was NO ONE in the cinema but a few old people so I got comfortable, and laid across 3 seats. LOL. I DON'T HATE GOING TO THE MOVIES ANYMORE!!!! We ate all our food before the movie even started.... HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. MARRY, TWAS FUN! Sorry for dragging you around, Julia. :(

Dude, how sad would it be if the love of your life cheated on you? BETTER YET, IMAGINE FINDING THE PERSON THAT YOU'LL LOVE FOREVER AND EVER (if that will ever happen). That is bloody weird. I can't imagine finding a person to stick by for life. I am not a slut. I am 17 and afraid of commitment. THIS IS COMPLETELY NORMAL. The descendants was so sad... WHEN HE SAID GOODBYE... omgsh. My heart hurt for him.

THE BEAUTIFUL GIRL IS SO BEAUTIFUL. OMG. She is seriously a hot version of me. This ain't cool. I'm surprised I'm not jealous of her... WOW. FEELINGS OF JEALOUSY HAVE JUST LEFT MY BODY SO THAT MIGHT EXPLAIN WHY I'VE BEEN QUITE HAPPY LATELY. WOOTWOOT

PEOPLE ARE SO HARD TO READ. SERIOUSLY, WDF? Maybe I am just dumb, blind and completely oblivious but omgsh... WHAT A REVELATION! MIND BLOWINNNNNNNNNNN'! Don't be racist. We should hate everyone equally! :) HAHA, jk. Anyway, wowowowowoowoowowowowowowww!!!

GOODBYE, MY LOVE. GOODBYE, MY PAIN.

Labels: ,