wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


February 7, 2012 // 11:58 PM
selfish



Since I can't be bothered going on tumblr and looking for some pretty picz, I'll just post songs that I'm currently listening to. :}

The highlight of my day would have to be talking to Danica. You must note, my day has been quite eventful as I played with dirt, Grace came to school with one sock and Vanessa happens to like a young indian boy from her maths class. HAHAHAHAHA... sad, I know but it's true. I happened to notice that I kind of did miss her. I MISS COMING TO HER HOUSE, RAIDING HER FRIDGE, FORCING HER TO MAKE ME CHIPS AND JUST CHILLIN' IN HER BED. Good times.

Since everyone left peak, I am finally left to befriend Judith!! YAAAAY!!! HAHAHA. PROGRESS IS SWELL BUT ALBERT IS SUCH A COCK BLOCK. Always butting in as about she is about to say something to me. Stop trying to steal my spotlight... I JUST WANNA TEST OUT MY SOCIAL SKILLZ.

SENDING AN INDIRECT MESSAGE DIRECTLY AT SOMEONE IS AN ART. You need a balance of direct and indirect. You need your target to be left feeling 'Oh... damn, I have a feeling it's me but I'm not 100% sure so I can't even bitch to my friends about it.' IF YOU LEAVE THEM FEELING LIKE THIS, YOU HAVE SUCCEEDED. However, if this was not your intention and you wanted them to know, why not a face to face confrontation? Those are often more entertaining, not for you... but for the whole world watching.

SO SWIMMING CARNIVAL IS TECHNICALLY TOMORROW AND I DO NOT HAVE MY COSTUME READY NOR IS MY BODY IS TIP TOP SHAPE. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh well. Things never go to plan. LIFE IS MORE FUN SPONTANEOUS.

Night y'all. May you all have a wonderful life.