wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


February 2, 2012 // 12:17 AM
Make the best of everything.



I still don't know what to come as for swimming carnival. :( Maybe we will end up as team rocket... but I actually want to make an effort into our costume, which would not involve money. HAHAHAHAHAHA. :( Oh well, team rocket it is. HAHAHA. I can't wait to challenge Vivian! I can't wait to get my bloody phone back. I was so stupid for not remembering to take my sim out.... :(((((((((

I bloody hate asking people for help. I think the only reason why I hate it is that I don't want to give them the satisfaction of knowing that they're smarter than me. LOL. Man, I am horrible but it's true. Like, I can ask but when I actually do, you can see on their faces 'Ew, this bitch is so ngu, bro. This bitch is needy.' Maybe I'm overanalysing all this? I'd say sorry but I can't apologise for my feelings as it'd be apologising for the truth. Oo00o0oo0

People are capable of doing so many things, without even realising it, like completely ruining/making someone's day. My days are often ruined. LOL. Though, I really liked talking to Michelle yesterday. I think I focus way too much on the negative and forget about all the positive... man. I need a psychiatrist. LMAO.

I don't know why I've been blogging so much lately... this is getting way too into feelingz. I'm so very soz for boring you but if you're in for a laff, go read Anne's blog. LOL.

What differentiates success from failure is your ability to still believe in tomorrow even when today feels tough; your willingness to see light even through the darkest clouds.