wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


February 15, 2012 // 10:26 PM
Outspoken



MY FACE FEELS LIKE SHIT. RERUEURHGGHGHGH. Whenever my hair brushes across my face or the wind comes by, I honestly feeling like ripping my face off. MY FACE IS ALL BUMPY AND YUCK SO IT JUST BRINGS DOWN MY MOOD COMPLETELY. I NEVER KNEW MY LOVE FOR CHILLI SAUCE WOULD EVER HURT ME... WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHY... Luckily, I have come to a temporary solution being the smart cookie I am. You must not laugh but I smeared honey all over my face and I am dead serious. LOL. IT SOMEHOW CREATES A BARRIER BETWEEN MY FACE AND THE WORLD. AH, NOT AS ITCHY ANYMORE. :)

Library after school today was both fun and productive, as always. The library crew today consisted of me, Julia, Mitchell, Tracey, Vanessa and Wilson!

HOLY CRAP!!!!! I JUST REALISED I ONLY HAVE 2 DAYS TO STUDY FOR 2 TESTS, FOR SUBJECTS THAT I SUCK AT. AWHEWHWHHHHHHHHJDF! Man, I have really bad time management skills.

YAYAYAY! Finals night tonight!!!!! Okay, I'm not that excited for it because of my bloody rash. RARERKJJGL... I have encountered another problem. DO I WASH THE HONEY OFF MY FACE? DUST HAS PROBABLY COLLECTED ON MY FACE BUT I DON'T WANNA DRY OUT MY FACE? I CAN'T REAPPLY EITHER COS I'LL HAVE HONEY ALL OVER MY PILLOW.

I don't know if I will be vlogging tomorrow as I am not as funny as Anne... OMG. YES, I AM. I WILL HAVE A SPECIAL GUEST! HEHEHE! YOOOOOOOY!