wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


February 18, 2012 // 11:36 PM


The video is shit. IF MY VOICE SOUNDS WEIRD, WHICH I THINK IT DOES, IT'S COS I FEEL WEIRD TALKING TO MYSELF. The only reason why I did it was to show off my eyebrows. IF YOU HADN'T NOTICED, MY EYEBROWS WERE REALLY UNEVEN COS I TRIED TO TRIM THEM BUT LUCKILY, I FIXED IT!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!!!

I was really freaking out yesterday because I hadn't studied for the TWO TESTS I had today. For the sake of not failing those tests, I skipped out on the tutorial that poor Duyen Nguyen planned specifically for us. I'M SORRY BUT YOU DON'T EVEN LOVE ME. I'M HURT. This is simply revenge.

I want flare jeans. People be judgin' but I don't care. I'll have flare. SO, HELL YEAH! HAHAHAHA.

Labels: , ,