wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


February 20, 2012 // 7:15 PM
YOU ARE BETTER THAN WHAT YOU THINK YOU ARE.

Did you know she's wearing two chicken fillets? I HAVE HOPE.

I've seen a lot of blog posts and articles on how to deal with negative people. I NEVER READ THEM BECAUSE I'VE ALWAYS THOUGHT, 'I DON'T KNOW ANY NEGATIVE PEOPLE! All my friends are made of rainbows and sunshine!' Oh how I was very wrong... NEGATIVE PEOPLE ARE SO FRUSTRATING. I try to help them but of course they won't hear you out because negative people are coincidentally also very stubborn. DON'T YOU HATE IT WHEN YOU WANT TO HELP SOMEONE BUT THEY DON'T WANT YOUR HELP SO YOU GIVE UP ON THEM, EVEN THOUGH YOU KNOW YOU SHOULDN'T? Yes, that is me all the bloody time.

I personally cannot drink more than one can of soft drink without feeling disgusting. No, I'M NOT ANOREXIC but it's so just sickening. I CAN FEEL THE SUGAR FLOWING THROUGH MY VEINS. SLDFKJFKJSF.

I find insecurity to be the biggest turn off... EVER. EVEVRVEVREVRVVVERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS NORMAL TO BE INSECURE BUT LIKE, TO BE SO OPEN ABOUT IT AND SCREAMING OFF ROOFTOPS THAT YOU'RE SAD ABOUT BEING UGLY COS THEN NO ONE WILL LOVE YOU, IS SO... asdaskdj. No one is gonna love you until you learn to love yourself. HAHAHAHA!!!

I may have mentioned this but I don't see the reason for formal dates, unless the people are already together then okay. As for the rest, what is the point! If someone just asked you, it's hard to say no because news spreads fast and people will think you're a bitch so it's kind of a must to say yes, right? Sometimes I think people use that as a means of showing that they like someone however, WHAT IF THEY SEE YOU AS A BURDEN LIKE A BALL AND CHAIN? POINT IS, if you're gonna ask them, make sure that they WANT to say yes otherwise you will forever be a ball and chain. LOL. This is legit advice and I'm a girl so you now have insight into the complex mind of a female. HAHAHAHAHA.

I feel like a lot of people don't know me at all, like how I truly am. Not because I'm not willing to show them but cos they don't wanna know me and don't appreciate me for what I truly am... A MAN. :( Though, in all seriousness, I'm not speaking about acquaintances cos there's a reason why they're acquaintances... HAHAHAHA. But my actual friends... WEIRD, HUH?

Labels: