wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


February 13, 2012 // 11:13 PM
You cannot change other people. You only have the power to change yourself.

Today I have realised that we always risk dying everyday so I just wanted to let ya know that I love you. HAHAHA. The internet is not real life. IT IS MEANINGLESS. Your 'I love you' over the internet means nothing to me (hahaha, Julia).

YAAAAY! IT'S FINALS NIGHT ON THURSDAY!!!! SO EXCITING!!! It's so sad how we appreciate things once it's too late. SEE, I LEARNT SOMETHING FROM TODAY. THANKS, JOHN COUTIN.

Man, I don't understand how people can be so bloody cruel. I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND. It hurts my heart know there is such people in this world. :(

I hate people that hype the crap out of Valentine's Day and make the single people feel like shit. On the other hand, I hate the people who complain about being bloody forever alone. Soz, don't care. Maybe there's a reason why you're alone. LOOOOOOLLL. Don't you hate those people who say they're forever alone but have 12932939823 people tell them that they like them every bloody day. Yeah. I HATE PEOPLE WHO COMPLAIN ABOUT VALENTINE'S DAY OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN. Okay, I get it. JEEBUS! ONCE IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Personally, I don't mind it. Half price lindt chocolates? What is there to complain about? HAHAHA.

A song for the lovers.
THIS IS GONNA BE MY WEDDING SONG AND YOU CAN'T TAKE THIS AWAY FROM ME. NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you dare steal it, I'M GETTING MARRIED FIRST.
A song for the loners.

I've always hated people who try to kiss me on the cheek. Like, seriously... WTF?! WHY ARE YOUR SLOBBERY LIPS SO CLOSE TO MY FLAWLESSY, FOUNDATION-ED FACE? YUCK?!!?! IF YOU WANTED SOME OF THIS CAKE, I SUGGEST YOU GO TO A BAKERY. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHA. JUST KIDDING.. HAHAHA. Though, I really do feel uncomfortable. These cheeks are reserved for my mum. LOL.

Don't you just hate it when people are too young for you? To think I got so excited cos a year 10 boy touched my hand. HE WAS TALL, HAD NICE TEETH AND HAS A STABLE INCOME. YOU CAN'T JUDGE ME. WELCOME TO MY SAD LIFE.

I have a stack of homework that needs doing. NIGHT YO