wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


March 3, 2012 // 10:37 PM
belonging



I hope you enjoy this video. HAHAHA. pls don't get bored

Man, I am a sly little fox. AHAHAHA. ANOTHER GUESSING GAME!!!!!!
1. I hope you appreciate me and learn something new about me after this. HEHAKEHHKAJKHDASHJDAJSHDASAHHEHE
2. LET ME TOUCH YOU.
3. I think you're very trustworthy. One of the most trustworthy people I know.
4. I wish we were friends. FRIENDSHIPS DON'T WORK UNLESS TWO PEOPLE MAKE AN EFFORT. SHOW ME THAT YOU WANT TO BE FRIENDS. SHOW ME!!!!!!!!
5. I kind of wish we were closer.
6. OOOOOOOOOFTTTTTT. GET IN THEREEEEEEEEE.

Labels: , ,