wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


March 1, 2012 // 8:29 PM
I hate nut bars.

It is fun keeping secrets to yourself because the secrets I know are things that no one will be interested in and Julia will just politely nod at what I say. No one can judge me!!! I FEEL FABULOUSSSSSSSSSSSS.

I love ag! I hope Mr Schippers gets 'ya wally'. Sadly, I feel like that is an unlikely situation as the other class want 'bear' which I do not understand. Oh, I understand. The other class may POSSIBLY be smarter, WE HAVE MANY HILARIOUS MOMENTS WITH SCHIPPERS. HAHAHAHAHA. Man, the time he fell down is a time I will never ever forget.

YAY!!!!!!!!! I FINALLY PAID ATTENTION DURING PEAK TODAY AND LEARNT STUFF!!! OMG!! YAAAAAAAY!!! HE SPOKE TO ME. OMGOGMOFDMGDF. I don't think you understand how happy I was at that moment because he thinks we're all shit cunts. LOL. :( IT WAS SO EXCITING!!! IT IS MORE EXCITING THAN... UH, ANYTHING!!! I wish he'd care about me and pat my head.

I think no one should feel like they're not good enough. Not for anything. Not for anyone. You are the reason you think you're not good enough. No one expects anything from you. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS? WHY?

YOU ARE NOT CUTE NOR FUNNY. NO ONE IS IMPRESSED SO PLEASE STOP WITH WHAT YOU'RE DOING.

I really love Friends! If someone has all the seasons, please give them to me! My harddrive broke. :( I do not remember Rachel ever having long hair but omg, JENNIFER ANISTON IS SO PRETTY. Today's episode featured that bald guy that's in all those action movies, like the one with the kid and is the genius that solved some really important code. LOL. I will not be like Rachel and try to get to know what is beneath that strong, silent exterior. Let strong, silent exteriors be.

I don't need no man when I've got Anne. Please work out so I can touch your arms. This would mean I would stop grabbing and poking your arm, screaming 'BICEP!' everytime I squeeze it. Until that day comes, I will continue to annoy you.

You suck.

Labels: , , ,