wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


March 11, 2012 // 12:37 AM
I WANT THIS TO BE OVER.



I got a little bored of Frank Ocean. Please suggest songs to me. :(

I wonder what people think of me. I know that I always judge people and I can come up with some really weird judgements. YOU ALL HAVE BEEN JUDGED AND YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW IT. WHAT COMES TO MIND WHEN PEOPLE FIRST SEE ME? Some depressed/drunk lil hoe that wears flares and wedges to the library.

Speaking of which, I did not vlog today because nothing interesting happened, as with every other day in my life. LOL.

I love people that smell good. omg, let me sniff you. HAHAHAHAHAHA. I forget to take a whiff of kermy today. :(

I think I understand why people would perceive me as slow. When I'm not talking to my friends, I seem kinda... kho... LOL. If you're vietnamese, then you'll understand. Sometimes certain things must be described in vietnamese because it suits the situation perfectly. LIKE... PEOPLE WHO ARE NHIEU CHUYEN. BLOODY LOL. Please know that I'm not that dumb, okay? :(

Would you rather have:
pollcode.com free polls

I have no idea how to answer this. THERE ARE BOTH PROS AND CONS TO BOTH BUT OMG. SO DIFFICULT. You better vote or I'll be sad.

I MISS EVERYONE. I JUST WANT TO TALK TO EVERYONE. TALK TO ME. I MISS YOU. OMFG. I wonder if you miss me too... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Dude, I miss random people at random times. I wonder if people miss me too. I doubt it. HAHAHAHAHA.

I am extremely paranoid. Like today, as I waited outside for the 3u class to start, I couldn't help but panic and think DOES THE CLASS REALLY START AT 6? I KNOW I CAME AT THE SAME TIME LAST TIME BUT WHAT IF THEY CHANGED THE TIME? I was seriously worried and I wasn't even comforted by the sound of Danielle's laugh.

There are a lot of people I want to get close to or befriend but I can't bring myself to do it because I'm afraid of rejection. HAHAHAHAHA. WHY DON'T YOU WANT MY FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!!!!!! :'(

How do you deal with someone who loves you more than you love them? WHAT TO DO? Sorry, it's not me, it's you.

night yo

Labels: ,