wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


March 2, 2012 // 11:55 PM
It's okay to think that I'm weird.

WHY DID I DO THAT?! WHYFUIHGUDFGGO?! UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURGGGGGGGGH. I am so stupid. Why do I never think before I speak?! Far out. I am dumb. I AM DUMB. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. RGRURRUGUHUEURHRUEUHRG. Why did Julia leave? WHHHY? I don't even like you, omfg. WHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!!?!? Bloody hell.

You know how you're so embarrassed that you just want to roll into a ball and cry? Yes, that is how I'm feeling. Omfg, why did I do that!??!! -FACEPALM-

I need to learn to shut the hell up and talk to myself.

I HAVE LEARNT FROM MY MISTAKE. NEVER AGAIN. NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Screw this. I will look fabulous tomorrow and hence, feel fabulous. HAHAHAHA. YEAH BITCH

Labels: , ,