wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


March 14, 2012 // 10:28 PM
LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT BULLSHIT.



HOLY SHIT. I AM SO SURPRISED THIS SONG IS NOT SEXUAL. WOO! GO, USHER!!!

If it's wrong to dislike someone, merely because your friend has something against them, is it wrong to like someone because your friend loves them? IS IT? IS IT WRONG TO THINK THAT PEOPLE DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR OPINION, SO INSTEAD, YOU REMAIN SILENT TO NOT WASTE YOUR BREATH ON PEOPLE WHO DON'T CARE? IS IT? IS IT WRONG TO THINK SOMEONE IS MORE ATTRACTIVE JUST BECAUSE THEY SMELL LIKE ANGELS? IS IT?

I WANT TO HAVE THAT EFFECT ON PEOPLE. I WANT PEOPLE TO TAKE ONE WHIFF OF ME AND FALL IN LOVE WITH ME BECAUSE THIS IS THE IMPACT SOMEONE HAS MADE ON ME SO IT IS TOTALLY POSSIBLE. I'm not weird.

How do I overcome this problem? Dude, I swear learning about belonging has triggered me to think about a lot of shit and it turns out I have issues with belonging too!!!! WHAT I HAVE REALISED IS MY BARRIER TO BELONING IS ACTUALLY MYSELF. What is unresolved is, do I really want to belong? This probably sounds ridiculously boring to you BUT if you're a mind reader, you'll get it. HAHAHA.

Maybe I'm just slow so I don't really understand what's going on in tutor. I think if he taught more effectively, I would remember how shit works without even having to look back at it. Hm, this is probably my fault for being a lazy shit. IT'S SO WEIRD LEARNING STUFF AT SCHOOL. USUALLY, TUTORING CREATES A BASIC UNDERSTANDING THEN YOU ENHANCE IT AT SCHOOL BUT I'M CREATING MY BASIC UNDERSTANDING AT SCHOOL. Weird or what!!!

Many people stayed at home to study today. I am scared at the amount of studying people are getting. Now I feel like I should stay home on Friday. SIGH

It's quite sad that we have the potential to be good friends but can never be that way because I know you cannot be trusted. :(

I TYPED UP SOME OF MY SPEECH. THEN I READ IT... PRETENDING I WAS ACTUALLY PRESENTING IT. Man, I am really awkward. Hand gestures don't come to me and I'm not even speaking to anyone. LOL. If I get 7 again, I will cry.

I'm so sorry, world. My laugh is extremely unattractive and annoying.

good luck to all

Labels: , ,