wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


March 7, 2012 // 9:15 PM
Silent battle.



My day was not as anticipated. THE DAY STARTED OFF WITH MY iPOD NOT TURNING ON, DESPITE CHARGING THAT SHIT, AND LOSING MY BELOVED EYELASH CURLER. THEN I WOULD BE ALL ALONE DURING FREE PERIOD. I thought I was going to have a very shit day but dude, IT IS SO TRUE THAT LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT. HAHAHA. DON'T BE JUDGIN', OKAY? IT'S TRUE.

Well, now that I think about it. Those things aren't bad at all because there are people who are homeless and sleep on the streets. DUDE, IT IS RAINING RIGHT NOW. POOR PEOPLE. I could never imagine how hard it is to be homeless. We do not dare walk the streets of Cabramatta after 6 let alone stay the whole night there. EVEN WORSE, THERE ARE CHILDREN BEING ABDUCTED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT, BRAINWASHED AND FORCED TO KILL. I can't believe there is such a person as Joseph Kony.

I remember when those a part of the Invisible Children came to our school to talk to ys. I ALSO REMEMBER NOT BEING ABLE TO GO TO THAT THING WHERE YOU SLEEP OVERNIGHT IN THE CITY? Man, I was legit sad because I was so moved... HAHAHA. I HAD TO CONCEAL THE TEARS. I don't care if I'm not allowed this time, I'm going. I am going to make everyone go so my mum knows that I will be safe!!! I love how everyone is so aware of this. :') I think we will actually make a difference.

I lack social skills and when I'm given the oppurtunity to make new friends, I don't take it. Then I continue to complain about how I want to make new friends. The library crew knows who is on the top of my list to befriend. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. PLEASE, I JUST WANT TO EXPERIENCE THE JOY YOU GAIN FROM SPEAKING TO THIS PERSON TOO. I DON'T WANT TO KNOW HOW NICE THEY ARE. I DON'T WANT TO KNOW HOW CARING AND FUNNY THEY ARE. I want to experience it for myself. Hook me up, pls. HAHAHA.

Man, I am glad I didn't decide to go to the play today! Just let good things be as they are! HAHAHA. Apparently the cast were shit and weren't even good looking. The one we went to in the city was really enjoyable because not only were there good actors but they were also good looking. When Orlando was in that little fake pond... I FELT SO UNCOMFORTABLE, ALMOST AS UNCOMFORTABLE AS ROSALIND FELT. Stop it, ya sexy lil hunk. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The library was fun!!! I WISH I WAS AS MOTIVATED AS I AM RIGHT NOW EVERY SINGLE DAY TILL THE HSC! The library crew changes every week. This week we had two new additions. HAHAHAHA... Genevieve and Joseph! Twas fun... and educational. Also, never again will I buy a caramel voltage from Gloria Jeans... NEVER AGAIN. Nicholas was right to complain about its lack of caramel. RIDICULOUS.

I let people get to me really easily. Okay, I was more irritable because I was so hungry to the point that I was shivering so don't expect me to be too pleased when people are giggling like little shits and throwing shit everywhere. NOT IMPRESSED. NOT IMPRESSED AT ALL.

Why do people care about me when I'm not sad and don't care when I actually am? LOL.

Labels: , , ,