wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


March 13, 2012 // 12:55 AM
THIS PARANOIA IS GETTING TO ME.



As I've mentioned many times, understanding makes the basis for a good relationship. However, I don't seem to understand you anymore. I thought we had something good. I thought we had something great. I thought we would be forever but who doesn't think that at the beginning of every relationship? I'm tired of pretending that I like you. SCREW YOU, PHYSICS. I HATE YOU. LOL :( I'M FUNNY, OK?

Nah, seriously... MY UNDERSTANDING FOR PHYSICS HAS GONE DOWNHILL. HELP ME.

I am so glad I have Mr Robson as my teacher. HE IS SO GOOD!?!?! LIKE WDF!!! I'm not sure if he hates me or not... JUST BECAUSE I SCREAMED 'YAY' WHEN HE SAID THAT WE WOULDN'T BE DOING MUCH WORK THAT DAY. I was just saying what everyone was thinking! LOL. :( SUCH A GOOD TEACHER NONETHELESS?!!?!!? I just want to study for physics and ask him questions now. HAHAHA.

MR SCHIPPERS SAID SHIT. WELL, HE WHISPERED IT UNDER HIS BREATH. DON'T THINK I'M NOT LISTENING, MR SCHIPPERS!!! It's only funny because he said 'WHAT????' when he heard Liza say shit. Luckily, she pretended she said sheep so everyone is all okay.

KILLAHHHH DILLAHHH?????????? Mr Gippel is so scary but so funny at the same time. He laughs at his own jokes a lot, especially when the class encourages him just a little bit too much by laughing as well.

I realised I've been talking about all my teachers.. I have nothing to say to you Mr Hancock. You know what else I've realised? I used to think that I couldn't follow a routine, like one involving non-stop studying... BUT IT'S NOT BECAUSE I CAN'T DO IT, it's a lack of motivation. It's sad that I don't know what I want. :(

I DON'T WANT TO END UP WITH A SHIT JOB AFTER 13 YEARS OF SCHOOL. I WANT TO BE SUCCESSFUL. :((((((((

What is better? TO STAY AT HOME AND STUDY BUT MISS OUT ON A WHOLE DAY OF SCHOOL OR TO GO TO SCHOOL, RISKING WASTING A WHOLE DAY, AND WORKING EFFICIENTLY AT HOME? Decisions. Decisions. I may end up staying home on Thursday... BUT WE HAVE PRAC FOR AG. I'm sure it'll be fine missing out on vaccinating... whatever animal we're vaccinating.

I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU DON'T WANT MY FRIENDSHIP. WHY?!!!?!?!?!!!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!!?!?!?! IS IT BAD TO WASTE TIME ON SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T LOVE YOU AS MUCH AS YOU LOVE THEM? IS IT?????????????? TOO MANY QUESTIONS AND SO LITTLE TIME.

SO MUCH TO STUDY AND SO LITTLE TIME.

Labels: