wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


March 8, 2012 // 3:48 PM
Surrealism.

fuck you

Hi. As Gossip Girl says, 'you're no one till you're talked about'. Though this may be true, do you really want to be someone? I'd rather be no one than someone that knows they're being talked about, especially over something that is completely untrue. I feel so uncomfortable knowing that someone I am talking to has been talking about me behind my back. Funnily enough, this untrue story is coming from someone who I'm not even friends with. You don't even know me, let alone how I bloody feel. I don't even know how I feel most of the time so screw you.

I know shit like this should not affect me but it does. High school drama is nothing BUT I'M IN HIGH SCHOOL SO IT IS SOMETHING TO ME. Okay, I am done ranting. I will never mention this again.

Today I have learnt:
  • Trust is so hard to find.
  • I want to strengthen the friendships I currently have than making new ones. GOOD IDEA, ANNE AND JULIA.
  • I don't know if I want to be friends with you anymore.
  • Mary does not want to be touched by Julia because she is yucky, unlike Anne and I who are willing to share our love with the world.
  • Mary is a cool gal. I hope our friendship continues to improve. :) MY DREAMS HAVE COME TRUE!!!! HAHAHAHA. You can't be judging me just because I was desperate to befriend her at the start of the year. LOL.
  • People are so bloody weird.
  • I love you, guys!!!!
I WAS LATE TODAY BUT THE TEACHERS SENT US HOME BECAUSE ROADS WERE BLOCKED AND IT WAS THE BEST DAY EVER!!!!! ANNE, JULIA, MARY AND I COMPILED OUR OWN LITTLE LIBRARY CREW AND I THINK THIS DAY HAS TOTALLY MADE US CLOSER. This day has been comprised of tears, laughs, fake lesbian relationships and really bad singing. I wish I had a good day like this everyday.

Labels: , , ,