wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


March 9, 2012 // 9:49 PM
Vulnerable.



I have begun to sleep ealier and by earlier I mean at 12. LMAO. THAT MEANS I GET 7 HOURS OF SLEEP AS OPPOSED TO THE PREVIOUS 6 HOURS. Despite this, I felt like complete shit today. Man, during assembly, I was much more irritable than usual. I felt really dizzy and according to my mum, it's because I don't drink enough water. LITTLE HEADS IN FRONT OF ME MOVED BACK AND FORTH AND IT FREAKED ME OUT A LITTLE. Never again will I sit at the front. FUSHFKHSDFJSHD.

PDA pisses me off. URGHKJHGHUUUUUUURGGGGGGH. Maybe I wouldn't understand because I'm the ultra virgin but still, can't people just be discrete and keep that shit behind closed doors. Wait, GENEVIEVE DOES NOT LIKE PDA EITHER SO THERE. WHY MUST PEOPLE DO THIS? WHHHHHHHHHHHY? You know what else is annoying? MYSTERIOUS PEOPLE. Despite wanting to be one myself, I hate how they just keep you wondering. Urgh, stop that.

Lately, I've realised that I always say the wrong thing at the wrong time. I have had much more embarrassing moments than usual this week but I don't understand why. WHAT HAS CHANGED? MAYBE I'M A LITTLE MORE... OUTSPOKEN. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Okay, I'm not. I would tell you about it but then I'll feel embarrassed again, turn red and Yvy will call me Mr Gippel's daughter.

I AM GOING TO K-MART TOMORROW AND I DON'T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND HOW EXCITED I AM!!!!!!!!! WEW!!!!!!!!!!!! Like many other girls, I have a strange fascination with make up. Man, it brings me so much joy and if I get a shit ATAR, I will become a make up artist then get rich off Youtube. HAHAHAHA. You can't judge me, okay? My old back up plan was to marry a rich guy and live happily ever after.

You make me a better person. Ngawwwwwwww. :')

I HATE it when people try to kiss me on the cheek, which rarely happens but it's annoying when it does. LOL. Do whatever the hell you want to me but that. This face is reserved for my mum, okay? I remember in year 8, Shoshi kissed my cheek and flipped the shit out. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Man, good times.

Why must you always try and be better than me? WHY MUST YOU TRY TO BE BETTER THAN ME IN ALMOST EVERY ASPECT? The only person that can be a better version of me is me, OKAY? Can't you be original for once? Cue the hair flip.

I swear I talk about the same things in each blog post. LOL. I HAVE REALLY SHIT MEMORY. I asked if Vivian came to school yesterday and she told me that she saw me.... UUUHHHHHHHHHHHHH. LOL. SO SOZ.

Prepare yourselves for a video tomorrow! Yay!

Labels: