wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


April 18, 2012 // 11:57 PM

I haven't blogged for quite awhile! I MUST HAVE HEAPS TO TALK ABOUT!!! No, not exactly. I think I am falling into a pit of regret upon the realisation that I haven't done shit all holidays, especially... NOT ORGANISING MY STUDY AREA. YES, STUFF IS STILL CHILLIN' ON THE IRONING BOARD. When am I going to clear this shit up? Probably a day before school starts.

School is almost starting and at the same time, we are edging so much closer to the end. Am I excited for the end of school? Is it weird that I'm not sure? Is it weird that I don't want to go to America? Cbf for everything. I kind of want to do something crazy. Maybe this is just Aunt Ruby talking. HAHAHAHAHAHA.


Apparently it's good to try and do something out of your comfort zone even if it's really small. I think I might try that. HMMM... I just have to think of something that makes me uncomfortable. I KNOW! Bloody student teachers hovering over me as I write the wrong bloody answer then interrogating me about it.

Do you know what I hate the most? Poor service. I HATE SNOBS. I HATE IT WHEN I WALK INTO A STORE AND THE SHOPPING ASSISTANTS DON'T EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE MY EXISTENCE. Who are they to guess how much money I have in my pocket!!! JEEBUS. I swear it's cos I'm Asian. HAHAHA. When I am treated poorly, I just blame the person for being racist. LOL. IT IS COMPLETELY NORMAL.

I used to feel really sad when I rejected party invites. OH, I HAVE MATURED SINCE THEN... I DON'T EVEN CARE ANYMORE! I DON'T FEEL LIKE I'VE MISSED OUT ON ANYTHING! I DON'T ANXIOUSLY WAIT AT HOME FOR PICTURES TO BE UPLOADED SO I CAN WHINE ABOUT WHAT I'VE MISSED OUT ON. Not that I ever did that anyway.

I love Community!!! Apparently I'm a noob but that is completely understandable since I've only watched 11 episodes. It is such a wonderful way to waste time and I think I am growing attached to these people. I know, Anne. THESE CHARACTERS ARE NOT REAL BUT DO I CARE? NOT REALLY.

Sometimes I really wish I could sing. I seriously can't. I'M ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO YOU JUST WANT TO KICK IN THE FACE WHEN THEY STUMBLE SINGING SO THIS IS WHY I RESORT TO HUMMING. HAHAHAHA.

I don't know if I'm ready to be happy for you. THIS FEELING WILL NEVER END.

Labels: , ,