wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


April 10, 2012 // 12:11 AM
Temporary happiness.

 

Wendy came over today! Despite this, I ended up doing nothing... as always. LOL. :( I legit watched friends all day, even before Wendy came over. HAHAHA. To be honest, I am a bit sick of watching Friends because after Wendy left, I continued to watch Friends on tv. Anyway, I did her make up and she ended up looking fabulous. I seriously would consider doing this part time. HAHAHAHA. YOU CAN TRUST AN UGLY MAKE UP ARTIST.

Grace invited me to go to the gym with Wendy but, honestly, I really can't be bothered. HAHAHA. I'D ONLY GO IF THERE WERE CLASSES, LIKE PILATES. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. MAN, I WISH I COULD POLE DANCE. IT LOOKS SO FUN BUT I'D PROBABLY BE SHIT AT IT COS I'M WEAK. HAHAHAHAHA. THEN I COULD FULL GET A STRIPPER POLE IN MY HOUSE. But seriously, HOW COOL WOULD THAT BE???

You know what? I do not like the Titanic. Why would she let Jack go when she said she wouldn't?! MORAL OF THE MOVIE IS, KIDDIES, TRUST NO BITCH. I seriously hate that girl. I really get into movies... and music videos. I LOVE hating on evil bitches. I DON'T KNOW BUT THEY'RE REALLY FUN TO HATE.

YAY!! LIBRARY TOMORROW. I feel like I haven't been there in AGGGESSSSSSSSSSS. TIME TO DO WORK!!! LOL... nah. The library crew are coming tomorrow. 8) YAAAAY!!!! Julia is leaving tomorrow which makes me sad because I am needy but am I really needy if she needs me too?!?! O0OO00O0O0o0o0o0o0o0o0o HHAHAHA

LISTENING DOES NOT MEAN SHIT TO ME. LISTENING IS SUCH AN EASY JOB. URGH

There has been all this talk about what we're gonna do after formal. Frankly, I am probably just gonna end up going home because I am a lazy shit and will probably be drained at 12am. HAHAHAHA.

OMG. ALBERT HAS THIS SHIRT THAT SAYS 'DO YOU LIKE ME? YES. NO. MAYBE.' AHAHHHAHAHAHAHAA. I REMEMBER BECAUSE I'D ALWAYS SAY NO. IT'S FUNNY COS IT'S ALBERT, OKAY?!!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.

Anne thinks she's sexy and mysterious now because she has no Facebook and means of contacting her. yep, okay.


Labels: