wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


April 4, 2012 // 12:29 AM
What if?

WOOO!!! EXAMS ARE OVEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! I'M SOOOO HAPPPPPPY. Okay, I am a liar. Once eco was over, I really wasn't happy. I am still kinda sad now. YESTERDAY, I THOUGHT I HAD LEARNT MY LESSON AND IDK.. I THOUGHT I LEGIT CHANGED AND KARMA WAS TREATING ME WELL COS WHEN I DROPPED MY iPOD INTO THE BATHTUB, MY BABY OF ALMOST 6 YEARS WAS STILL ALIVE AND STRONG.

However, today I did nothing and karma came back to bite me. As I was preparing to do my tutor homework, I rummaged through my blazer pocket through train tickets and pens to find my iPod. HAVING THOUGHT IT WAS STILL FUNCTIONING, I PRESSED THE PLAY BUTTON. NOTHING. I panicked. I thought karma had come for me and did not even consider that my iPod was just had a very low battery. So I rushed to get my charger and thankfully, it was just very low on battery.

I waited. THEN THE SCREEN LIT UP WHILE IT WAS STILL CHARGING. YES!!!! I COULD LISTEN TO MY MUSIC NOW. Oh, how I was very wrong. I UNLOCKED IT YET THE LOCK SYMBOL STILL APPEARED. I FREAKED. IT WAS KARMA. I TURNED THE LOCK ON AND OFF YET NOTHING. THE STUPID LOCK SYMBOL STILL APPEARED. I googled. I followed the instructions that worked for people. No change. No functioning iPod.

So, from this I have concluded that karma exists.

I hate it when people I dislike get better looking. I hope you get fat then all you'll be left with is yourself and your beloved lad. Why can't the people I do like get better looking? The world is a strange place, isn't it?