wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


May 1, 2012 // 12:00 AM
Numb.

EXAM TIMETABLES HAVE FINALLY BEEN RELEASED AND SHIT JUST GOT REAL. I also got many rank slips today and oh man... THEY WERE JUST AWFUL. That is why lately I've been saying 'THINGS COULD BE WORSE' which is true but at the moment, this is as worst as worst could get. I am beginning to believe that I should just pray for getting over 90 cos my current chances of getting over 95 seem very slim.

I hate seeing geniuses cry about coming 10th or something. Like, please... I get a little angry and think 'YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT FAILURE FEELS LIKE?' I don't think it's the fact that I've done shit and I feel like they're rubbing it in my face but rather a strong sense of envy... I know I should feel like them too, crying over coming 10th. However, I am so, so far from being able to feel that way so I am left feeling even worse. HSC SUCKS. P.s. I am not sad. 

Anyway, I think that I should never tell a story again because they continue to not impress Julia who is very easily amused and she often is very nice as she has the role of always laughing at my jokes. I really hope it's just stress. I really, really do. She really did outdo me with her story about blowing her nose into her white scarf. You are truly despicable. You had no reputation to begin with, little miss i'm-president-of-interact-club-that's-biggest-in-the-southern-hemisphere. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Let me just say this. Don't say you haven't been warned. I don't remember anyone's birthday and so I rely on other people or Facebook to remind me. I WILL OFTEN ONLY REMEMBER YOUR BIRTHDAY IF:
You'd think that I'd remember my best friends' birthdays... nope, I don't. THINGS COULD BE WORSE. BIRTHDAY PRESENTS SUCK BECAUSE THEY MEAN MONEY. WHY CAN'T I JUST PICK FLOWERS FROM MY NEIGHBOUR'S GARDEN AND YOU BE IMPRESSED BY MY FEARLESSNESS? You'd think that your closest friends would get the biggest presents... NOPE, NOT FROM ME. THOUGH, THEY DO GET THE GREATEST... A LOVELY LETTER WRITTEN BY ME. :$

Well, Mr Rawson came back from his 'holiday'. Maybe he went to some spa place or as Jacquie said, Ashley and Martin. HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA. IT'S TRUE. AS MR RAWSON, LATE OF COURSE, RAN UP THE STAIRS AND WITH WHAT? A HEAD OF HAIR. A HEAD OF FLAMING RED HAIR. Who knew? He actually is bald on purpose. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. He has gotten thinner as well. I don't know where the hell he went but I want to go there too.

Don't you hate it when you have the opportunity to get what you want but don't take it and regret it later because the opportunity is gone forever? Yeah. It sucks. Just like today... WHEN MY BROTHER ATE MY BUN BO HUE. I JUST LAID IN MY BED, EAVESDROPPING ON MY BROTHER ASKING MY MUM HOW TO BLOODY HEAT IT UP. I KNEW I SHOULD'VE GOTTEN UP AND SLAPPED HIM. NOOO!!!!!!!!!! OMFG. THAT LITTLE SHIT HAS HIS OWN FOOD TO EAT AND HE TAKES MY FAVOURITE THAT I ONLY GET TO EAT SOMETIMES. YEAH, SOMETIMES!!!!! DON'T MAKE ME TELL MUM THAT YOU LIKE GIRLS, YOU DIRTY ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T MAKE ME GO THROUGH YOUR HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate it when people talk to me because they feel like they have to. PLEASE, YOU DON'T HAVE TO TALK TO ME. I SEE IT IN YOUR FACE. 'WHEN IS THIS CONVERSATION GOING TO END ALREADY?' NO. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO TALK TO ME, don't. ARGH!!!!!!

I better get on to reading Snow Falling on Cedars... I feel like I've achieved something great by reading a book for the fun of it and pulling my first all nighter! WOOOO

Labels: , ,